Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date of the competition – 23:59 pm on 30/11/2019*
- The Competition Promoter is AllClear Limited
- The prize winner will be determined by the Head of Marketing at AllClear on 02/12/2019
- For entry into this competition, an entrant must share their poem or short story about their travels, via email link featured on the blog
- By entering this competition, an entrant is confirming that they have the rights to the poem or short story and that we have permission to publish it
- By entering this competition, you agree to the publishing/sharing of your name and/or poetry / short story for further publicity on the AllClear website, or other AllClear marketing channels
- AllClear Limited will notify the winner by email, no later than 05/12/2019
- The winner must reply to AllClear’s message with their postal address to claim their prize within 48 hours of being notified
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post to the address stated in their message to AllClear**
- Those entering our competition must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom
- Only 1 entry per email
- No purchase necessary
- Place of draw: Offices of Promoter at 1, Redwing Court, Ashton Road, Romford, Essex, RM3 8QQ.
- Any dispute regarding this promotion will be referred to the Promoter’s CEO whose decision will be final
- Entrants must not be employees or relatives of employees of any company within the AllClear group
- Entry implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- Winners available on request
* We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to extend the closing date where, in our view, the entries are insufficient in number.** We reserve the right to substitute the prize for another product of the same value.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.