Travel Insurance with Allergies
Millions of people in the UK suffer with anaphylaxis or allergic reactions. Each year the number of people suffering with allergies in the UK rises by 5% and half of those affected are children. AllClear is the specialist in medical travel insurance and can cover a range of medical conditions including allergy travel insurance.
The Key Benefits You Can Get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your allergy is mild, you carry an Epipen just in case but you’ve never used it. Do you need to declare this?
Yes, you do need to declare your allergy. This is important even if you’ve never had to use an Epipen or had a reaction.
If your Epipen or other allergy medication were to be lost or damaged while abroad, you could claim back your expenses if you have to buy extra supplies. And while you may never have had a reaction before, in a different part of the world with a different language and where you’re not in your daily routine, there may be a higher risk of you having a reaction.
You have a sun allergy called polymorphic light eruption, do we cover sun allergies?
We are able to offer cover for this specific allergy. If you struggle to find this condition, just type in the first four letters, click ‘search’ and it will appear in a list of other conditions. Simply scroll down and select polymorphic light eruption.
You have allergic asthma so you only have asthma when it’s bought on by your allergy to pets, do you need to declare asthma?
If you have asthma bought on by an allergy to pets, even though you may not have asthma any other time than when you’re around certain animals, you will still need to declare it if you take medication for asthma (pumps, tablets etc). So you will need to declare asthma and allergy separately and then we will be able to offer cover for your allergic asthma.
Get Quotes in Just 3 Easy Steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 Star Trustpilot Rating
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 30.06.2020 at 23:59.