Can we provide anaphylaxis travel insurance?
AllClear is a medical travel insurance specialist. In sixteen years AllClear has offered travel insurance cover for over 1300 medical conditions. An ever increasing number of people quote for anaphylaxis travel insurance.
Covering half a million people since 2000, we are confident we can provide travel insurance that covers anaphylaxis.
Key benefits of cover
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Annual multi-trip travel insurance with anaphylaxis
Perhaps you are planning a series of holidays over the course of a year? If so, our recommendation is to take out an annual multi-trip policy.
You will, however, have to be aware of some important factors before making a decision. Look at our help article for information on maximum trip lengths for an annual multi-trip policy.
Please note that each individual trip must start and finish in the UK.
Your annual multi-trip travel insurance with anaphylaxis must cover for you for all countries you wish to travel to over the year. Some countries that you think are in one region may actually be in a different region. It’s important to check your policy wording or look at our help article.
Medical conditions can change during a twelve month period. New conditions can also occur. If there is any change in your medical declaration you must notify us.
Single trip anaphylaxis travel insurance
Do you only have plans for one trip over the coming months? If so, single trip travel insurance covering anaphylaxis may be your best option.
Many customers are unsure about their travel plans over a longer period. Consequently they do not wish to commit to a policy covering twelve months. However, they may plan a lengthy trip to one area.
Our 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.