Travel insurance for aortic aneurysm
Aortic aneurysm travel insurance covers you If you or someone you know is living with aortic aneurysm and wish to travel with peace of mind. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies, even those related to COVID-19, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and give you the support you need if you have any medical problems while you are away.
You need to fully declare your aneurysm when getting your quote. Your comprehensive cover includes:
Unexpected medical treatment, including emergencies.
- Access to a 24 hour medical emergency assistance service.
- Any unplanned medication you need.
Can you travel if you recently had an aortic aneurysm repair?
The simple answer is yes but you need to select repaired abdominal aortic aneurysm as a medical condition to declare when getting your quote.
Benefits of AllClear Cover
|Emergency medical expenses and Repatriation costs||Up to £10m||Up to £15m||Up to £15m|
|Cancellation* and Curtailment||Up to £2k||Up to £15k||Up to £25k|
|Extended cover||30 days FREE||30 days FREE||30 days FREE|
|Friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19||Up to £2k||Up to £2k||Up to £2k|
|Travel Delay||Up to £100||Up to £350||Up to £500|
|Cost of return flight due to COVID-19|
|Personal Belongings||Up to £2k||Up to £2.5k||Up to £3k|
|Personal liability||Up to £2m||Up to £2m||Up to £2m|
|Legal protection cover||Up to £50k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k|
|* If you buy a policy which includes cancellation cover|
|All these figures are per person and per trip|
Will you be covered if you’re travelling during the COVID-19 pandemic?
There are three things to check so that you can make sure you're covered:
- You must be fit to travel
- The FCDO must NOT have advised against travel to your destination - check the FCDO travel advice
- You must follow the local government advice for your destination, checking and following their guidelines and entry requirements
You can then be covered for emergency medical expenses and cancellation for a positive diagnosis of COVID-19, with AllClear travel insurance with enhanced Coronavirus cover. Existing policyholders should read our Frequently Asked Questions if your trip is affected by Covid-19.
Repaired abdominal aortic aneurysm travel insurance
If you have had successful AAA surgery and want to go on holiday, you will need repaired abdominal aortic aneurysm travel insurance. Here at AllClear, we are specialists in medical travel insurance, so we are always happy to help.
Simple 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Tips for travelling with an aortic aneurysm
As with any pre-existing heart condition, there are a few precautions you can take so as to ensure your safety:
- When flying, ensure you get up frequently to walk around the plane. You’ll want to avoid any risk of thrombosis.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages when on board – you’ll want to ensure you stay hydrated.
- Pick a destination that’s right for you; so that means extreme temperatures or high altitudes.
Our 5 star Trustpilot rating
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
 Based on Trustpilot reviews of all companies in the Travel Insurance Company category that have over 25,000 reviews as of May 2021.