Abdominal aortic aneurysm travel insurance
An abdominal aortic aneurysm is usually seen in males over 65 years old. However, it could affect people of all ages and genders. Usually, those with pre-existing heart conditions are more likely to experience an AAA. If you have a pre-existing cardiac problem, then it is very important that declare this when getting a quote. If you declare all the details of your medical conditions to AllClear, your abdominal aortic aneurysm travel insurance should cover you for:
Unexpected medical treatment, including emergencies.
- Access to a 24 hour medical emergency assistance service.
- Any unplanned medication you need.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All medical conditions. All ages.
Repaired abdominal aortic aneurysm travel insurance
If you have had successful AAA surgery and want to go on holiday, you will need repaired abdominal aortic aneurysm travel insurance. Here at AllClear, we are specialists in medical travel insurance, so we are always happy to help.
Our 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Tips for travelling with an aortic aneurysm
As with any pre-existing heart condition, there are a few precautions you can take so as to ensure your safety:
- When flying, ensure you get up frequently to walk around the plane. You’ll want to avoid any risk of thrombosis.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages when on board – you’ll want to ensure you stay hydrated.
- Pick a destination that’s right for you; so that means extreme temperatures or high altitudes.