Bipolar disorder travel insurance
If you have bipolar disorder, we recommend that you get bipolar disorder travel insurance. This cover will help you to have peace of mind during your trip.
Since 2000, we’ve covered over 1300 medical conditions including bipolar disorder.
We cover all types of travellers on both annual multi-trip and single trip policies.
With a variety of cover options to choose from, it is important that you get the right cover to suit your needs.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
Single trip or annual multi-trip?
If you plan to travel many times a year, your best option might be an annual multi-trip policy.
Remember that some conditions may prevent you from travelling to your destination. This is because your condition may become severe and fatal, especially when flying. To find out if you are fit to travel, consult your travel insurance provider and your doctor.
A single trip policy may be the best option if you wish to travel for a longer duration.
Our online quote process
We ensure that the process of online screening is both quick and easy. We aim to save you time and money.
We don’t just offer you AllClear branded products. We can also offer you products from other specialist travel cover providers. To get a quote, you’ll need to go through the quote process. This process involves the disclosure of any medical conditions that you may have. Be sure to state all conditions that you have or have had.
After you have entered all the required information, you can see quotes and levels of cover. There will be a list of quotes from those providers who can offer you bipolar disorder travel insurance.
There are usually many levels of cover available. So, we urge our customers to review the provider’s policy wording before buying bipolar travel cover. Taking your time to review policy wordings will help you to find the best cover to suit your needs.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.