Bowel cancer travel insurance
At AllClear we know that if you have a medical condition, such as bowel cancer, travel insurance can sometimes be hard to find. However, we specialise in providing travel insurance for those with pre-existing medical conditions. This means we can offer you quotes for specialist travel insurance after bowel cancer.
Since 2000 we’ve been helping people with medical conditions travel abroad. We do this by offering simple and fair travel cover from a range of providers, and we could help you too!
With AllClear travel insurance for bowel cancer you’ll have cover:
- For any medical emergency, including any medical issues that occur as a result of your bowel cancer.
- To access 24 hour medical advice from our medical emergency helpline.
- For any unplanned medical treatment or replacement medication*.
*Providers will vary, so do check the cover limits of the policy you intend to purchase.
- Our easy online screening process can give you a range of quotes, specific to you. These quotes are from a variety of travel insurance providers making it easy for you to compare prices and choose the right policy.
- With a wealth of experience in providing cover for people with pre-existing medical conditions, you can benefit from our expertise in providing bowel cancer travel insurance, as well as other pre-existing medical conditions.
- Whatever your age, we could offer you a quote. Our AllClear policies have no upper age limit.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £20,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £5,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- Any age. Any medical condition. Any destination.
Our 3 step quote process
Review your quotes
You will then be shown a simple summary of quotes from a range of providers. At this stage you can either save your quotes or, if you want to ensure that you have full cover for your planned trip, proceed to purchase your policy.