Unruptured brain aneurysm travel insurance
A brain aneurysm is a blood vessel in the brain, which is weak and bulging. The majority of the time, it is symptomless and can often go unnoticed. If you’ve been diagnosed with a brain aneurysm, you will need specialist brain aneurysm travel insurance.
Here at AllClear, we are specialists in travel insurance with medical conditions, so we’re always happy to help.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All medical conditions. All ages.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Tips for travelling with a brain aneurysm
As long as your doctor has declared you fit to travel, there’s no reason why you can’t have an enjoyable holiday. As with any pre-existing condition, there are a few precautions you can take so as to ensure your safety:
- Before flying anywhere, check with your doctor that it is absolutely safe to do so. If your aneurysm has not ruptured, check on the state of it. If it has already ruptured, then check that you have everything you need to take care of it.
- Bring enough medication to last you your trip and any emergencies.
- Ensure you have shared all the details of your holiday with your loved ones at home, so that they can help with anything from afar.