Unruptured brain aneurysm travel insurance
A brain aneurysm is a blood vessel in the brain, which is weak and bulging. The majority of the time, it is symptomless and can often go unnoticed. If you’ve been diagnosed with a brain aneurysm, you will need specialist brain aneurysm travel insurance.
Here at AllClear, we are specialists in travel insurance with medical conditions, so we’re always happy to help.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £5,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All ages. All medical conditions. All destinations.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
Tips for travelling with a brain aneurysm
As long as your doctor has declared you fit to travel, there’s no reason why you can’t have an enjoyable holiday. As with any pre-existing condition, there are a few precautions you can take so as to ensure your safety:
- Before flying anywhere, check with your doctor that it is absolutely safe to do so. If your aneurysm has not ruptured, check on the state of it. If it has already ruptured, then check that you have everything you need to take care of it.
- Bring enough medication to last you your trip and any emergencies.
- Ensure you have shared all the details of your holiday with your loved ones at home, so that they can help with anything from afar.