Unruptured brain aneurysm travel insurance
Brain aneurysm travel insurance covers you if you have experienced a brain aneurysm and wish to travel with peace of mind. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and give you the support you need if you have any medical problems while you are away.
A brain aneurysm is a blood vessel in the brain that is weak and bulging. The majority of the time, it is symptomless and can often go unnoticed. If you’ve been diagnosed with a brain aneurysm, you will need specialist brain aneurysm travel insurance.
Here at AllClear, we are specialists in travel insurance with medical conditions, so we’re always happy to help.
Benefits of AllClear Cover
|Emergency medical expenses and Repatriation costs||Up to £10m||Up to £15m||Up to £15m|
|Cancellation* and Curtailment||Up to £2k||Up to £15k||Up to £25k|
|Extended cover||30 days FREE||30 days FREE||30 days FREE|
|Friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19||Up to £2k||Up to £2k||Up to £2k|
|Travel Delay||Up to £100||Up to £350||Up to £500|
|Cost of return flight due to COVID-19|
|Personal Belongings||Up to £2k||Up to £2.5k||Up to £3k|
|Personal liability||Up to £2m||Up to £2m||Up to £2m|
|Legal protection cover||Up to £50k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k|
|* If you buy a policy which includes cancellation cover|
|All these figures are per person and per trip|
Will you be covered if you’re travelling during the COVID-19 pandemic?
There are three things to check so that you can make sure you're covered:
- You must be fit to travel
- The FCDO must NOT have advised against travel to your destination - check the FCDO travel advice
- You must follow the local government advice for your destination, checking and following their guidelines and entry requirements
You can then be covered for emergency medical expenses and cancellation for a positive diagnosis of COVID-19, with AllClear travel insurance with enhanced Coronavirus cover. Existing policyholders should read our Frequently Asked Questions if your trip is affected by Covid-19.
Simple 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Tips for travelling with a brain aneurysm
As long as your doctor has declared you fit to travel, there’s no reason why you can’t have an enjoyable holiday. As with any pre-existing condition, there are a few precautions you can take so as to ensure your safety:
- Before flying anywhere, check with your doctor that it is absolutely safe to do so. If your aneurysm has not ruptured, check on the state of it. If it has already ruptured, then check that you have everything you need to take care of it.
- Bring enough medication to last you your trip and any emergencies.
- Ensure you have shared all the details of your holiday with your loved ones at home, so that they can help with anything from afar.
Our 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
 Based on Trustpilot reviews of all companies in the Travel Insurance Company category that have over 25,000 reviews as of May 2021.