Brain cancer travel insurance
If you’ve been diagnosed with a brain tumour, or have recently had treatment to remove brain cancer, finding specialist brain cancer travel insurance can prove difficult. At AllClear, we specialise in medical travel insurance for those with pre-existing medical conditions.
This means that we’re able to help thousands of people with medical conditions travel to destinations all over the world. So, even if you have been affected by brain cancer, we can help you find the specialist travel insurance for brain cancer that will allow you to enjoy your holiday to the full.
What cover will I get with AllClear brain cancer travel insurance?
You’ll be covered for:
- For any medical emergency, including any medical issues that occur as a result of your brain cancer.
- To access 24 hour medical advice from our medical emergency helpline.
- For any unplanned medical treatment or replacement medication*.
*Providers will vary, so do check the cover limits of the policy you intend to purchase.
- We are experts in travel insurance for pre-existing medical conditions, so you know that with AllClear brain cancer travel insurance you’re in good hands
- We welcome all ages! Our AllClear policies have no upper age limit so you can get travel insurance with brain cancer no matter your age.
- We offer you choice. We can provide you with quotes from a range of insurance provider so you can compare premiums and coverage to find the policy that’s right for you.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £5,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- Any age. Any medical condition. Any destination.