Broken bone travel insurance
Accidents happen and can easily occur right before a holiday. Are you living with a broken bone or a fracture? Maybe you broke a bone a while back and understand that you’ll still need specific travel insurance to cover it. Worry not; we at AllClear are specialists in medical travel insurance. We can help you find broken bone travel insurance.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
Types of travel insurance with broken bones
Depending on how long you’re travelling for, you can take out single trip or annual multi-trip travel insurance with broken bones. If you have several trips planned, an annual multi-trip policy could be for you. Trips under this package must start and finish in the UK.
Will having broken bones affect your travel insurance?
Not necessarily, but it’s always important to declare all medical conditions. Since we are specialists in medical travel insurance, we can help find the right policy. Please give us all the details about your broken bones so that we can find the best policy for you.
Our 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.