Travel insurance with heart failure
Heart failure travel insurance covers you if you are living with heart failure and wish to travel with peace of mind. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies, even those related to COVID-19, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and give you the support you need if you have any medical problems while you are away.
AllClear was launched in 2000 as the first dedicated provider of medical travel insurance in the UK. In the past 16 years, AllClear has covered well over half a million travellers allowing many who thought they would not get cover to travel with comprehensive travel insurance. In that time we have offered quotes for over 1300 different medical conditions. Including cover to those people looking for heart failure travel insurance.
Single trip or annual multi-trip?
If you’re planning to take a number of trips over a 12 month period, you should certainly consider an annual multi-trip heart failure travel insurance policy as it could well be your most cost-effective option.
It is important to note that there is a maximum trip length for each of your planned holidays covered by heart failure annual multi-trip policies. For those aged over 70, there is a maximum trip length of 31 days and this extends to 45 days if you are under 70.
Your attention must also be drawn to the fact that all trips covered by an annual multi-trip policy for heart failure must start and finish in the UK.
For trip lengths of a longer duration and to a single destination or region, you should consider running a quote for a single trip policy.
Single trip cover also works if your travel plans for the foreseeable future only include one trip and in particular if that trip is for a short period of time.
Heart disease travel insurance: The facts
Key benefits of cover
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000, including for Covid-19
- Up to £15 million emergency medical expenses cover, including for Covid-19
- Up to 30 days FREE extended cover (if due to unexpected circumstances beyond your control)
- Up to £2,000, if medically necessary, for a friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19 (costs for room and to accompany you home)
- Repatriation costs, when medically necessary, to bring you back to the UK where it is deemed to be in your best interests
- Following recovery from Coronavirus, costs for a continued recuperation stay, when medically necessary and under doctors advice
- Costs for your return flight following your enforced stay due to Coronavirus
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000
- All conditions. All ages.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star Trustpilot rating
We want you to be reassured that the service and products we offer are regarded as some of the best available in the specialist medical travel insurance market.
AllClear constantly monitors the feedback it receives from its customers via its Trustpilot reviews.
We have received well in excess of 1000 reviews and our overall rating is an outstanding 5 stars.
A selection of our more recent reviews can be read here.