Travel insurance for heart murmur
Heart murmur travel insurance covers you if you are currently living with a heart murmur and wish to travel with peace of mind. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies, even those related to COVID-19, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and give you the support you need if you have any medical problems while you are away.
AllClear has covered over 500,000 people with a wide range of medical conditions including heart murmur travel insurance. Having a heart murmur shouldn’t have to stop you from travelling. As long as your doctor has declared you fit to travel and your heart murmur is being treated with your doctor’s recommendations then there’s no reason you can’t enjoy some time away.
When getting a quote, it’s important to declare your heart murmur and any other vital information about your condition. If you have other conditions, it’s important to declare these too, to ensure you’re covered, should you need medical assistance for your medical conditions while abroad. Failing to declare a condition could result in the claim being invalid so be sure to double check when going through the process.
Heart disease travel insurance: The facts
Quick comparisons with AllClear
We understand that you want to get the best quote for your heart murmur travel insurance, however, going through different websites and filling out your medical information can be time consuming. That’s why AllClear offers a comparison service, meaning once you’ve been through the quote process you’ll be able to compare quotes from all of our specially selected insurance providers, saving you time and money.
How easy is it to get a quote for heart murmur travel insurance?
Declaring your heart murmur is simple. When you’ve entered your trip details, you’ll be asked some questions about your heart murmur. These questions will determine the severity of your heart murmur and if the heart murmur is linked to any other conditions.
When going through the quote process, if you need any help throughout, we have a Live Chat service which you’ll see in the right hand bottom corner of the page. You will be able to speak to someone from our contact centre through this, or if it’s out of hours, you’ll be able to write a message and someone will reply as soon as possible.
The key benefits you can get
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000, including for Covid-19
- Up to £15 million emergency medical expenses cover, including for Covid-19
- Up to 30 days FREE extended cover (if due to unexpected circumstances beyond your control)
- Up to £2,000, if medically necessary, for a friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19 (costs for room and to accompany you home)
- Repatriation costs, when medically necessary, to bring you back to the UK where it is deemed to be in your best interests
- Following recovery from Coronavirus, costs for a continued recuperation stay, when medically necessary and under doctors advice
- Costs for your return flight following your enforced stay due to Coronavirus
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000
- All conditions. All ages.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
If you’re waiting for a diagnosis or your doctor is in the process of finding out if you have a heart murmur or what might be causing it, then we will not be able to offer cover during this time. This is because we are unable to offer cover for undiagnosed conditions.
Once your condition has been officially diagnosed, in most cases we are then able to offer a quote.