Heart transplant travel insurance
Heart transplant travel insurance covers you if you have had a heart transplant and wish to travel with peace of mind. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies, even those related to COVID-19, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and give you the support you need if you have any medical problems while you are away.
At AllClear, we’re the specialist in medical travel insurance and offer heart transplant travel insurance.
We offer a wide range of policies for individuals who have undergone heart transplants and cover for over 1300 other medical conditions, so if you are considering a holiday abroad and require medical travel insurance, please read on!
Travel insurance for those who have had a heart transplant
If you have had a heart transplant and would like to travel abroad, finding travel insurance that covers your cardiac medical history can be challenging –that’s why AllClear is here to help.
Whether it’s single trip or annual multi-trip insurance that you require, we can help you find the best cover for your trip abroad! We work with carefully selected providers who are able to offer travel insurance after a heart transplant.
The key benefits you can get
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000, including for Covid-19
- Up to £15 million emergency medical expenses cover, including for Covid-19
- Up to 30 days FREE extended cover (if due to unexpected circumstances beyond your control)
- Up to £2,000, if medically necessary, for a friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19 (costs for room and to accompany you home)
- Repatriation costs, when medically necessary, to bring you back to the UK where it is deemed to be in your best interests
- Following recovery from Coronavirus, costs for a continued recuperation stay, when medically necessary and under doctors advice
- Costs for your return flight following your enforced stay due to Coronavirus
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000
- All conditions. All ages.
Will you be covered for travel during the Coronavirus pandemic?
To make sure you're covered there are three things to check:
- You must be fit to travel
- The FCO must NOT have advised against travel to your destination
- You must follow the local government advice for your destination, checking and following their guidelines and entry requirements
You can then be covered for emergency medical expenses or cancellation relating to COVID-19, when you have travel insurance with enhanced Coronavirus cover. If you’re an existing policyholder, you can read our Frequently Asked Questions if your trip is affected by Covid-19.
AllClear gives you choices
At AllClear, we understand that every customer experience is unique.
Thanks to our handy comparison tool, there’s no need to waste hours browsing different websites for insurance quotes options. Our website provides you with AllClear branded products and policy offerings from other carefully chosen providers. Once you click on any quote now button, all you’ll need to do is answer questions about your heart transplant history and travel plans, and we’ll take care of the rest.
However, when completing your travel insurance after a heart transplant quote, please be aware that your trip length cover may be dependent on your age. If you are 70 or above, your vacation can only last up to 31 days. If you are under 70, your holiday can be a maximum of 45 days.
At the end of the quote process you’ll be shown quotes from providers with policies selected for you. You’ll find everything you need all in one place – so you can spend less time on finding travel insurance that covers heart transplant patients and more time planning your trip away!