Pulmonary fibrosis travel insurance
If you have pulmonary fibrosis and are planning an exciting trip away then it’s important that you have specific pulmonary fibrosis travel insurance, whether that’s a single trip policy or an annual multi-trip policy. AllClear is a specialist provider and has been since 2000. We’re able to cover a wide range of medical conditions, including people with pulmonary fibrosis.
Why is travel insurance for pulmonary fibrosis important?
Having pulmonary fibrosis, may mean you have trouble breathing whenever you become tired or worn out. Travelling by air can cause this to happen, which is why it’s important to ensure your doctor has declared you fit to travel if you have any concerns before you set off.
A standard travel insurance policy often won’t cover pre-existing medical conditions, therefore it’s important to purchase a specialist medical travel insurance policy which will cover your pulmonary fibrosis.
It’s important to ensure you declare all details of your medical condition when going through the quote process as not doing so could result in a claim being invalidated leaving you to pay for any medical bills.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
Our 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Single trip policy or annual multi-trip policy?
If you’re sure you’ll only be travelling once within 12 months then it makes sense to purchase a single trip policy. However, if you are travelling more than once, or if there’s a chance you may book another holiday, then an annual multi-trip policy could be more cost effective.
With a single trip policy you’ll be covered for the exact number of days you choose and you can purchase the policy up to 12 months in advance and your cancellation cover starts from the date you purchase.
Annual multi-trip policies cover you for 12 months from your chosen start date. Annual multi-trip policies can be purchased up to 31 days in advance of your policy start date. Any claims made before your chosen start date will not be covered, for example a claim for cancellation.
We’re proud to have a 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.