Rheumatoid arthritis travel insurnace
Of the 10 million people in the UK with arthritis, 700,000 live with rheumatoid arthritis. To those asking ‘can I get travel insurance with rheumatoid arthritis?’, we’re happy to say… AllClear could help!
Here at AllClear, we offer specialist rheumatoid arthritis travel insurance. So, you can travel to your favourite places knowing you’re covered for your condition.
We’ve been helping people with rheumatoid arthritis travel abroad since 2000. So, we know planning your holiday can be stressful. That’s why we’ve made rheumatoid arthritis travel insurance easy to compare and buy.
At AllClear we provide specialist travel insurance for people with pre-existing medical conditions. So, even if you live with a medical condition, such as rheumatoid arthritis, we can help you travel abroad!
What can you expect from AllClear travel insurance for rheumatoid arthritis? *
- You will receive cover and assistance for any unplanned medical attention you may need while abroad.
- Should you need assistance, you’ll have access to a 24 hour emergency helpline while anywhere abroad!
- Should you need replacement medication while abroad, our travel insurance for rheumatoid arthritis will cover it.
*Different provider’s policies vary so check your policy wording.
- We’ve been helping people with rheumatoid arthritis to find travel insurance since 2000. This experience means we can offer a specialist, expert service. Our friendly contact centre staff are on standby for any assistance you may need.
- Do you prefer to speak with a real person when getting a quote? Or do you prefer to search for travel insurance online? Either way, with both a simple online comparison tool for rheumatoid arthritis travel insurance, as well as a dedicated, expert contact centre, we can help!
- We welcome all ages! Our AllClear travel insurance policies have no upper age limits.
- Find the best price and the best policy by using our online comparison tool. Review multiple rheumatoid arthritis travel insurance policies in one place!
What we cover!
- Medical emergency expenses.
- Cancellation/cutting short your trip.
- Personal property.
- Missed departure/travel delay.
- Winter sports.
- Golf cover.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £5,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- Any age. Any medical condition. Any destination.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
Does rheumatoid arthritis affect travel insurance?
A number of factors are used to calculate the premiums we offer. These include destination, trip duration, and age, as well as pre-existing medical conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis.
Annual multi-trip or single trip?
With an annual multi-trip policy, you are able to travel multiple times within a year. The maximum duration of these trips is usually between 31 to 45 days. However, this varies between policies.
Alternatively, a single trip travel insurance policy may be right for you if you need a longer trip duration or, if you only plan on travelling once in the year.