Sarcoidosis travel insurance
Sarcoidosis travel insurance covers you if you are living with sarcoidosis and wish to travel with peace of mind. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies, even those related to COVID-19, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and give you the support you need if you have any medical problems while you are away.
Sarcoidosis travel insurance is simple with AllClear. AllClear has covered over 1300 different medical conditions since 2000. If you have sarcoidosis, it’s vital you have comprehensive travel cover when planning a trip abroad.
The process for getting travel insurance is simple. Step by step we take you through the process of obtaining travel insurance with sarcoidosis. You will get quotes to compare and you’ll be able to see the cover and benefits for each quote offered to you. You’ll also be able to compare premiums all in one place.
Do I have to declare sarcoidosis for travel insurance?
It’s important to declare your sarcoidosis to ensure you’re fully covered should you need medical treatment while on holiday.
Benefits of AllClear Cover
|Emergency medical expenses and Repatriation costs||Up to £10m||Up to £15m||Up to £15m|
|Cancellation* and Curtailment||Up to £2k||Up to £15k||Up to £25k|
|Extended cover||30 days FREE||30 days FREE||30 days FREE|
|Friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19||Up to £2k||Up to £2k||Up to £2k|
|Travel Delay||Up to £100||Up to £350||Up to £500|
|Cost of return flight due to COVID-19|
|Personal Belongings||Up to £2k||Up to £2.5k||Up to £3k|
|Personal liability||Up to £2m||Up to £2m||Up to £2m|
|Legal protection cover||Up to £50k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k|
|* If you buy a policy which includes cancellation cover|
|All these figures are per person and per trip|
Will you be covered if you’re travelling during the COVID-19 pandemic?
There are three things to check so that you can make sure you're covered:
- You must be fit to travel
- The FCDO must NOT have advised against travel to your destination - check the FCDO travel advice
- You must follow the local government advice for your destination, checking and following their guidelines and entry requirements
You can then be covered for emergency medical expenses and cancellation for a positive diagnosis of COVID-19, with AllClear travel insurance with enhanced Coronavirus cover. Existing policyholders should read our Frequently Asked Questions if your trip is affected by Covid-19.
Travel insurance for sarcoidosis – Single trip or annual multi-trip policy?
If you’re planning several holidays in one year, an annual multi-trip policy could be your best option.
Another point to remember, is that all trips must start and finish in the UK.
Are there any age limits on your sarcoidosis travel insurance?
We have no age limits on our AllClear Gold and AllClear Gold Plus policies.
Simple 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
We’re proud to have a 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
 Based on Trustpilot reviews of all companies in the Travel Insurance Company category that have over 25,000 reviews as of May 2021.