Sarcoidosis travel insurance
Sarcoidosis travel insurance is simple with AllClear. AllClear has covered over 1300 different medical conditions since 2000. If you have sarcoidosis, it’s vital you have comprehensive travel cover when planning a trip abroad.
The process for getting travel insurance is simple. Step by step we take you through the process of obtaining travel insurance with sarcoidosis. You will get quotes to compare and you’ll be able to see the cover and benefits for each quote offered to you. You’ll also be able to compare premiums all in one place.
Do I have to declare sarcoidosis for travel insurance? It’s important to declare your sarcoidosis to ensure you’re fully covered should you need medical treatment while on holiday.
Key benefits of cover
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
Travel insurance for sarcoidosis – Single trip or annual multi-trip policy?
If you’re planning several holidays in one year, an annual multi-trip policy could be your best option.
Another point to remember, is all trips must start and finish in the UK.
Are there any age limits on your sarcoidosis travel insurance?
We have no age limits on our AllClear Gold and AllClear Gold Plus policies.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
We’re proud to have a 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.