Travel insurance for people with ADHD
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, also known as ADHD usually starts in childhood, but it can also continue into adulthood. Here at AllClear, we are able to offer specialist ADHD travel insurance.
Is ADHD a pre-existing medical condition for travel insurance?
It is crucial that you declare all medical conditions before going on holiday so that you are fully covered if you needed to make a claim. AllClear can cover a wide range of medical conditions including ADHD has covered over 1300 medical conditions since 2000.
Benefits of AllClear Cover
|Emergency medical expenses and Repatriation costs||Up to £10m||Up to £15m||Up to £15m|
|Cancellation* and Curtailment||Up to £2k||Up to £15k||Up to £25k|
|Extended cover||30 days FREE||30 days FREE||30 days FREE|
|Friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19||Up to £2k||Up to £2k||Up to £2k|
|Travel Delay||Up to £100||Up to £350||Up to £500|
|Cost of return flight due to COVID-19|
|Personal Belongings||Up to £2k||Up to £2.5k||Up to £3k|
|Personal liability||Up to £2m||Up to £2m||Up to £2m|
|Legal protection cover||Up to £50k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k|
|* If you buy a policy which includes cancellation cover|
|All these figures are per person and per trip|
Planning and protecting your holiday abroadThings to know before you go:
- Remember to check the latest travel advice from the FCDO for your destination. You will have no cover if you choose to travel against FCDO advice, unless that advice relates specifically to Covid-19 (check our Covid FAQs for more details)
- Check any entry requirements and quarantine requirements for your chosen destination
- Choose a Travel Insurance policy that includes Covid-19 Cover
- For information on how Covid might affect your trip, visit our dedicated FAQs page
Frequently asked questions
Will declaring ADHD on travel insurance increase your premium?
Premiums are calculated on a number of factors including medical conditions, trip length, destination and age. It’s important to declare ADHD if you or your child have been diagnosed with it. If you need to make a claim for something relating to your ADHD and have not declared it, your claim would be invalid.
Is there anything you can pack to make things easier for your child with ADHD?
Try bringing a tablet device, pre-installed with lots of games and videos. Ensure they have noise-cancelling headphones too. You may also want to think about bringing some kind of reward for their good behaviour.
Simple 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star Trustpilot rating
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
 Based on Trustpilot reviews of all companies in the Travel Insurance Company category that have over 25,000 reviews as of January 2022.
^Discount applies to the base price of AllClear branded travel insurance policies purchased through our Call Center only and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions or optional extras. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.