Can we provide anaphylaxis travel insurance?
Anaphylaxis travel insurance covers you if you are living with anaphylaxis and wish to travel with peace of mind. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies, even those related to COVID-19, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and give you the support you need if you have any medical problems while you are away.
AllClear is a medical travel insurance specialist. In sixteen years AllClear has offered travel insurance cover for over 1300 medical conditions. An ever increasing number of people quote for anaphylaxis travel insurance.
Covering half a million people since 2000, we are confident we can provide travel insurance that covers anaphylaxis.
Benefits of AllClear Cover
|Emergency medical expenses and Repatriation costs||Up to £10m||Up to £15m||Up to £15m|
|Cancellation* and Curtailment||Up to £2k||Up to £15k||Up to £25k|
|Extended cover||30 days FREE||30 days FREE||30 days FREE|
|Friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19||Up to £2k||Up to £2k||Up to £2k|
|Travel Delay||Up to £100||Up to £350||Up to £500|
|Cost of return flight due to COVID-19|
|Personal Belongings||Up to £2k||Up to £2.5k||Up to £3k|
|Personal liability||Up to £2m||Up to £2m||Up to £2m|
|Legal protection cover||Up to £50k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k|
|* If you buy a policy which includes cancellation cover|
|All these figures are per person and per trip|
Planning and protecting your holiday abroadThings to know before you go:
- Remember to check the latest travel advice from the FCDO for your destination. You will have no cover if you choose to travel against FCDO advice, unless that advice relates specifically to Covid-19 (check our Covid FAQs for more details)
- Check any entry requirements and quarantine requirements for your chosen destination
- Choose a Travel Insurance policy that includes Covid-19 Cover
- For information on how Covid might affect your trip, visit our dedicated FAQs page
Simple 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Annual multi-trip travel insurance with anaphylaxis
Perhaps you are planning a series of holidays over the course of a year? If so, our recommendation is to take out an annual multi-trip policy.
You will, however, have to be aware of some important factors before making a decision. Look at our help article for information on maximum trip lengths for an annual multi-trip policy.
Please note that each individual trip must start and finish in the UK.
Your annual multi-trip travel insurance with anaphylaxis must cover for you for all countries you wish to travel to over the year. Some countries that you think are in one region may actually be in a different region. It’s important to check your policy wording or look at our help article.
Medical conditions can change during a twelve month period. New conditions can also occur. If there is any change in your medical declaration you must notify us.
Single trip anaphylaxis travel insurance
Do you only have plans for one trip over the coming months? If so, single trip travel insurance covering anaphylaxis may be your best option.
Many customers are unsure about their travel plans over a longer period. Consequently they do not wish to commit to a policy covering twelve months. However, they may plan a lengthy trip to one area.
Our 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
 Based on Trustpilot reviews of all companies in the Travel Insurance Company category that have over 25,000 reviews as of January 2022.
^Discount applies to the base price of AllClear branded travel insurance policies purchased through our Call Center only and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions or optional extras. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.