Heart valve replacement travel insurance
Heart valve replacement travel insurance covers you if you’re living with a replaced heart valve and wish to travel with peace of mind. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and give you the support you need if you have any medical problems while you are away.
We offer a wide range of policies for individuals who have undergone heart valve replacements along with over 1300 other medical conditions, so if you are considering traveling abroad and require medical travel insurance, please read on!
Benefits of AllClear Cover
|Emergency medical expenses and Repatriation costs||Up to £10m||Up to £15m||Up to £15m|
|Cancellation* and Curtailment||Up to £2k||Up to £15k||Up to £25k|
|Extended cover||30 days FREE||30 days FREE||30 days FREE|
|Friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19||Up to £2k||Up to £2k||Up to £2k|
|Travel Delay||Up to £100||Up to £350||Up to £500|
|Cost of return flight due to COVID-19|
|Personal Belongings||Up to £2k||Up to £2.5k||Up to £3k|
|Personal liability||Up to £2m||Up to £2m||Up to £2m|
|Legal protection cover||Up to £50k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k|
|* If you buy a policy which includes cancellation cover|
|All these figures are per person and per trip|
Planning and protecting your holiday abroadThings to know before you go:
- Remember to check the latest travel advice from the FCDO for your destination. You will have no cover if you choose to travel against FCDO advice, unless that advice relates specifically to Covid-19 (check our Covid FAQs for more details)
- Check any entry requirements and quarantine requirements for your chosen destination
- Choose a Travel Insurance policy that includes Covid-19 Cover
- For information on how Covid might affect your trip, visit our dedicated FAQs page
Travel insurance after a heart valve replacement
If you’ve undergone a heart valve replacement and want to take a trip abroad, finding travel insurance after a heart valve replacement could prove to be tricky –that’s why AllClear is here to help.
Whether it’s a single trip or an annual multi-trip insurance policy that you require, we can help you find the best cover for you while abroad! We work with specially selected providers who are able to offer affordable travel insurance for after a heart valve replacement.
AllClear gives you choices
At AllClear, we understand the uniqueness of our customers and strive to offer you a range of policies to compare.
Thanks to our highly rated comparison tool, you can compare quotes from multiple carefully selected providers all in one place. Once you click on any quote now button, all you’ll need to do is answer questions about your heart valve replacement history and travel plans, and we’ll handle the rest!
However, when completing your heart valve replacement holiday insurance quote process, please be aware that your trip length cover may be dependent on your age. If you are 70 or above, your vacation can only last up to 31 days. If you are under 70, your holiday can be a maximum of 45 days.
At the end of the quote process you’ll be shown quotes from providers with policies selected for you. You’ll find everything you need, all in one place. So you can spend less time finding heart valve replacement holiday travel insurance and more time planning your fun trip away knowing AllClear has done all the comparison work for you!
Simple 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star Trustpilot rating
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
 Based on Trustpilot reviews of all companies in the Travel Insurance Company category that have over 25,000 reviews as of January 2022.
^Discount applies to the base price of AllClear branded travel insurance policies purchased through our Call Center only and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions or optional extras. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.