What is liver cirrhosis?
Liver cirrhosis travel insurance covers you if you are currently living with liver cirrhosis and wish to travel with peace of mind. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies, even those related to COVID-19, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and give you the support you need if you have any medical problems while you are away.
Liver cirrhosis is when scar tissue starts to replace healthy tissue and blocks the flow of blood. This stops the liver functioning as it should and therefore, the body struggles to perform any of the functions that the liver controls. A common sign that something is wrong with the liver is the yellowing of the skin, known as jaundice. As we’re a comparison provider for medical travel insurance, we can offer liver cirrhosis travel insurance that’s tailored to your needs.
Since our launch in 2000, we have covered over 1300 different medical conditions.
Why get travel insurance with liver cirrhosis?
It’s important to be fully insured when you go on holiday, as you never know what may happen. This is even more important if you have a pre-existing medical condition.
We want you to make the most of your holiday. By taking out travel insurance for liver cirrhosis with AllClear, you’ll know you’re fully covered if you need emergency medical treatment relating to your condition while you are away.
Benefits of AllClear Cover
|Emergency medical expenses and Repatriation costs||Up to £10m||Up to £15m||Up to £15m|
|Cancellation* and Curtailment||Up to £2k||Up to £15k||Up to £25k|
|Extended cover||30 days FREE||30 days FREE||30 days FREE|
|Friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19||Up to £2k||Up to £2k||Up to £2k|
|Travel Delay||Up to £100||Up to £350||Up to £500|
|Cost of return flight due to COVID-19|
|Personal Belongings||Up to £2k||Up to £2.5k||Up to £3k|
|Personal liability||Up to £2m||Up to £2m||Up to £2m|
|Legal protection cover||Up to £50k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k|
|* If you buy a policy which includes cancellation cover|
|All these figures are per person and per trip|
Planning and protecting your holiday abroadThings to know before you go:
- Remember to check the latest travel advice from the FCDO for your destination. You will have no cover if you choose to travel against FCDO advice, unless that advice relates specifically to Covid-19 (check our Covid FAQs for more details)
- Check any entry requirements and quarantine requirements for your chosen destination
- Choose a Travel Insurance policy that includes Covid-19 Cover
- For information on how Covid might affect your trip, visit our dedicated FAQs page
Simple 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
 Based on Trustpilot reviews of all companies in the Travel Insurance Company category that have over 25,000 reviews as of May 2021.