Bipolar disorder travel insurance
Bipolar disorder travel insurance covers you if you are living with bipolar disorder and wish to travel with peace of mind. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies, even those related to COVID-19, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and give you the support you need if you have any medical problems while you are away
If you have bipolar disorder, we recommend that you get bipolar disorder travel insurance. This cover will help you to have peace of mind during your trip.
Since 2000, we’ve covered over 1300 medical conditions including bipolar disorder.
We cover all types of travellers on both annual multi-trip and single trip policies.
With a variety of cover options to choose from, it is important that you get the right cover to suit your needs.
Benefits of AllClear Cover
|Emergency medical expenses and Repatriation costs||Up to £10m||Up to £15m||Up to £15m|
|Cancellation* and Curtailment||Up to £2k||Up to £15k||Up to £25k|
|Extended cover||30 days FREE||30 days FREE||30 days FREE|
|Friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19||Up to £2k||Up to £2k||Up to £2k|
|Travel Delay||Up to £100||Up to £350||Up to £500|
|Cost of return flight due to COVID-19|
|Personal Belongings||Up to £2k||Up to £2.5k||Up to £3k|
|Personal liability||Up to £2m||Up to £2m||Up to £2m|
|Legal protection cover||Up to £50k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k|
|* If you buy a policy which includes cancellation cover|
|All these figures are per person and per trip|
Planning and protecting your holiday abroadThings to know before you go:
- Remember to check the latest travel advice from the FCDO for your destination. You will have no cover if you choose to travel against FCDO advice, unless that advice relates specifically to Covid-19 (check our Covid FAQs for more details)
- Check any entry requirements and quarantine requirements for your chosen destination
- Choose a Travel Insurance policy that includes Covid-19 Cover
- For information on how Covid might affect your trip, visit our dedicated FAQs page
Single trip or annual multi-trip?
If you plan to travel many times a year, your best option might be an annual multi-trip policy.
Remember that some conditions may prevent you from travelling to your destination. This is because your condition may become severe and fatal, especially when flying. To find out if you are fit to travel, consult your travel insurance provider and your doctor.
A single trip policy may be the best option if you wish to travel for a longer duration.
Our online quote process
We ensure that the process of online screening is both quick and easy. We aim to save you time and money.
We don’t just offer you AllClear branded products. We can also offer you products from other specialist travel cover providers. To get a quote, you’ll need to go through the quote process. This process involves the disclosure of any medical conditions that you may have. Be sure to state all conditions that you have or have had.
After you have entered all the required information, you can see quotes and levels of cover. There will be a list of quotes from those providers who can offer you bipolar disorder travel insurance.
There are usually many levels of cover available. So, we urge our customers to review the provider’s policy wording before buying bipolar travel cover. Taking your time to review policy wordings will help you to find the best cover to suit your needs.
Simple 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
 Based on Trustpilot reviews of all companies in the Travel Insurance Company category that have over 25,000 reviews as of January 2022.
^Discount applies to the base price of AllClear branded travel insurance policies purchased through our Call Center only and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions or optional extras. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.