Pulmonary embolism travel insurance
Pulmonary embolism travel insurance covers you if you are living with a pulmonary embolism and wish to travel with peace of mind. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies, even those related to COVID-19, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and give you the support you need if you have any medical problems while you are away.
At AllClear, we specialise in medical travel insurance and are able to offer quality pulmonary embolism travel insurance to those who want and need it.
We have covered over 1300 different medical conditions since 2000 including cover for pulmonary embolism. So if you’re planning a holiday and require medical travel insurance for your pulmonary embolism, please read on, AllClear could help!
Travel insurance after a pulmonary embolism
If you have recently undergone a pulmonary embolism and want to take a trip abroad, it’s important to have the correct cover in place before you head off on holiday.
Whether it’s single or annual multi-trip insurance that you require, we can help you find the best cover for your condition while abroad. We work with carefully selected providers who are able to offer top travel insurance for those with pulmonary embolism.
Benefits of AllClear Cover
|Emergency medical expenses and Repatriation costs||Up to £10m||Up to £15m||Up to £15m|
|Cancellation* and Curtailment||Up to £2k||Up to £15k||Up to £25k|
|Extended cover||30 days FREE||30 days FREE||30 days FREE|
|Friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19||Up to £2k||Up to £2k||Up to £2k|
|Travel Delay||Up to £100||Up to £350||Up to £500|
|Cost of return flight due to COVID-19|
|Personal Belongings||Up to £2k||Up to £2.5k||Up to £3k|
|Personal liability||Up to £2m||Up to £2m||Up to £2m|
|Legal protection cover||Up to £50k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k|
|* If you buy a policy which includes cancellation cover|
|All these figures are per person and per trip|
Planning and protecting your holiday abroadThings to know before you go:
- Remember to check the latest travel advice from the FCDO for your destination. You will have no cover if you choose to travel against FCDO advice, unless that advice relates specifically to Covid-19 (check our Covid FAQs for more details)
- Check any entry requirements and quarantine requirements for your chosen destination
- Choose a Travel Insurance policy that includes Covid-19 Cover
- For information on how Covid might affect your trip, visit our dedicated FAQs page
AllClear gives you choices
At AllClear, we understand the our customers and their health history, so we aim to offer you unique choices!
Thanks to our handy comparison site, you could have multiple quotes in just a few clicks. From here you’ll be able to view the policy details and compare quotes. All in one place.
At the end of the process you’ll be given quotes from providers with policies right for you. You’ll find everything you need for your travel insurance after a pulmonary embolism.
Simple 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
We’re proud to have a 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
 Based on Trustpilot reviews of all companies in the Travel Insurance Company category that have over 25,000 reviews as of January 2022.
^Discount applies to the base price of AllClear branded travel insurance policies purchased through our Call Center only and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions or optional extras. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.