Travel insurance for skin conditions
The skin is the largest organ in the body, so it is no surprise that there are a several skin conditions you could be living with. Whether you have a common skin condition, such as eczema, acne or psoriasis we are able to offer skin conditions travel insurance to those who want and need it.
We are proud to cover travel insurance for bullous skin condition, a rare skin condition that results in large, fluid-filled blisters.
Here at AllClear, we have covered over 1300 different medical conditions since 2000, so we will be happy to provide you travel insurance for skin conditions.
Just click the button below to start your simple quote process.
Benefits of AllClear Cover
|Emergency medical expenses and Repatriation costs||Up to £10m||Up to £15m||Up to £15m|
|Cancellation* and Curtailment||Up to £2k||Up to £15k||Up to £25k|
|Extended cover||30 days FREE||30 days FREE||30 days FREE|
|Friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19||Up to £2k||Up to £2k||Up to £2k|
|Travel Delay||Up to £100||Up to £350||Up to £500|
|Cost of return flight due to COVID-19|
|Personal Belongings||Up to £2k||Up to £2.5k||Up to £3k|
|Personal liability||Up to £2m||Up to £2m||Up to £2m|
|Legal protection cover||Up to £50k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k|
|* If you buy a policy which includes cancellation cover|
|All these figures are per person and per trip|
Planning and protecting your holiday abroadThings to know before you go:
- Remember to check the latest travel advice from the FCDO for your destination. You will have no cover if you choose to travel against FCDO advice, unless that advice relates specifically to Covid-19 (check our Covid FAQs for more details)
- Check any entry requirements and quarantine requirements for your chosen destination
- Choose a Travel Insurance policy that includes Covid-19 Cover
- For information on how Covid might affect your trip, visit our dedicated FAQs page
Frequently asked questions
What type of skin conditions do you cover?
We are able to offer travel insurance for a wide range of skin conditions. Simply search for your skin condition when you’re declaring your medical conditions and it should appear.
You can’t find skin condition when you search for it. Why is this?
If the condition you’re searching for is not coming up, try typing the first four letters then click “search” and your condition should appear in a list of other conditions. From there, you’ll be able to select it.
If your skin condition is still not visible when you’ve searched for it, you can speak to one of our agents on Live Chat and they will be able to assist you further.
Simple 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star Trustpilot rating
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
 Based on Trustpilot reviews of all companies in the Travel Insurance Company category that have over 25,000 reviews as of January 2022.
^Discount applies to the base price of AllClear branded travel insurance policies purchased through our Call Center only and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions or optional extras. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.