Stoma travel insurance
Stoma travel insurance covers you if you are currently living with a stoma and wish to travel with peace of mind. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies, even those related to COVID-19, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and give you the support you need if you have any medical problems while you are away.
Since our launch in 2000, we have been able to cover over 1300 different medical conditions. Whilst there may be a reluctance to travel following serious surgery, if cover is available and your doctor has declared you fit to travel then it shouldn’t hold you back.
At AllClear, we strongly believe everyone has the right to travel. That’s any medical condition, at any age, to virtually any destination. So if you are looking for travel insurance for those with a stoma, we think you are looking in the right place!
Benefits of AllClear Cover
|Emergency medical expenses and Repatriation costs||Up to £10m||Up to £15m||Up to £15m|
|Cancellation* and Curtailment||Up to £2k||Up to £15k||Up to £25k|
|Extended cover||30 days FREE||30 days FREE||30 days FREE|
|Friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19||Up to £2k||Up to £2k||Up to £2k|
|Travel Delay||Up to £100||Up to £350||Up to £500|
|Cost of return flight due to COVID-19|
|Personal Belongings||Up to £2k||Up to £2.5k||Up to £3k|
|Personal liability||Up to £2m||Up to £2m||Up to £2m|
|Legal protection cover||Up to £50k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k|
|* If you buy a policy which includes cancellation cover|
|All these figures are per person and per trip|
Planning and protecting your holiday abroadThings to know before you go:
- Remember to check the latest travel advice from the FCDO for your destination. You will have no cover if you choose to travel against FCDO advice, unless that advice relates specifically to Covid-19 (check our Covid FAQs for more details)
- Check any entry requirements and quarantine requirements for your chosen destination
- Choose a Travel Insurance policy that includes Covid-19 Cover
- For information on how Covid might affect your trip, visit our dedicated FAQs page
Travel insurance with a stoma
Single trip or annual multi-trip policy
Not sure whether it is better to get single trip insurance or an annual multi-trip policy? The right choice depends on what your travel plans look like over the next year.
All trips must start and finish in the UK. So, if you want to travel to a particular destination for a longer duration than the periods stated above, a single trip stoma insurance policy will again suit your requirements better.
Are there any age limits on your stoma travel insurance?
We offer cover for your stoma travel insurance regardless of your age, or where you wish to travel.
Travel insurance for stoma wearers
AllClear gives you choice
Our website not only offers you AllClear products, but also products from a number of carefully chosen providers. Why? Because we want to offer our customers genuine choice when picking their stoma travel insurance providers.
Here at AllClear, we have made our online screening process quick and easy, meaning you save both time and money. Simply answer the questions relevant to your specific circumstances.
It is vitally important that you declare all the details relating to your condition in order to get an accurate quote. Once you submit all your information, a number of quotes for your stoma travel insurance will quickly appear.
Since you will see a range of cover levels, which vary in their terms, we recommend that you review the policy wordings from the providers very carefully.
Simple 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
 Based on Trustpilot reviews of all companies in the Travel Insurance Company category that have over 25,000 reviews as of January 2022.
^Discount applies to the base price of AllClear branded travel insurance policies purchased through our Call Center only and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions or optional extras. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.