Arthritis travel insurance
If you have arthritis you may have experienced difficulty finding travel insurance. At AllClear, we offer specialist arthritis travel insurance which can provide cover for arthritis of any kind.
Every year we help people get rheumatoid arthritis travel insurance, osteoarthritis travel insurance and psoriatic arthritis travel insurance. The issues caused by travel with arthritis can include swollen joints, aching muscles and cartilage breakdown. So it’s important to make sure that you are fully covered, just in case.
- We recognise that arthritis has many forms and varies in its symptoms and severity.
- We tailor your policy based on the type of arthritis you have and its severity to ensure your policy meets your needs at a fair premium.
- Save time by comparing quotes all in one place.
- Expertise in travel insurance covering arthritis.
- Get a quote easily, online or over the phone.
- We offer quotes from a wide variety of specialist insurance providers.
- There’s no upper age limit on our AllClear policies.
What we cover!
- Medical emergency expenses.
- Cancellation/cutting short your trip.
- Personal property.
- Missed departure/travel delay.
- Winter sports.
- Golf cover.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £20,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £5,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- Any age. Any medical condition. Any destination.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
Vital information on arthritis travel insurance
Do you need to declare that you have arthritis?
Yes, it’s important to get comprehensive travel insurance for arthritis that will cover you if you get ill and need treatment while you’re abroad. It’s also important if you need to cancel your trip as a result of your arthritis.
Which types of arthritis do you cover?
There are over 100 different types of arthritis. However, whether you need travel insurance for psoriatic arthritis, travel insurance for rheumatoid arthritis, or travel insurance for osteoarthritis, we can provide you with a quote. In fact, we can provide a quote for any type of arthritis you may have.
The type of arthritis you have is not coming up as an option
During the quote process when you are asked to declare your medical conditions, you’ll need to select ‘add condition’. Then type ‘arthritis’ into the search bar and select ‘search’. You will then see ‘arthritis’, ‘septic arthritis’, ‘rheumatoid arthritis’, ‘juvenile arthritis’, ‘osteoarthritis’, and ‘psoriatic arthritis’ as options for you to select. Once you select one of these there will be some specific follow up questions.
If none of these match your type of arthritis we may still be able to offer you cover. Please contact our Customer Care Team via Live Chat and we can help you.
What happens if your medical situation changes after you get your travel insurance?
You must tell us at the earliest opportunity and, if possible before you book your holiday. To change your original medical declaration please call our Customer Care Team on 01708 339029; they will be happy to make the adjustments. In some instances, an additional premium may be required to maintain your cover.
You can find out more in our help article, change in your state of health.
How is your premium determined?
Your destination, trip duration, age and any pre-existing medical conditions you may have, are the main factors. These are used to calculate the cost of your arthritis travel insurance premium. For our AllClear policies, we continually review and analyse all of our claims data. This is to ensure that the premiums we offer are fair and accurate.