Travel insurance to cover chickenpox
Looking for travel insurance that covers chickenpox? At AllClear, we’ve provided specialist travel insurance since 2000 which covers more than 1300 medical conditions. If you have had treatment for chickenpox within the last 2 years, or prescribed medication for it within the last 5 years, then you will need to declare this condition and purchase chickenpox travel insurance.
Single trip or annual multi-trip travel insurance?
You will need to decide if you need travel insurance for chickenpox for only a single trip. This policy is the best option if you only have one holiday planned for the year.
However, if you have several holiday plans laid out for the entire year, then the annual multi-trip policy will likely be the more cost-effective option for you. With this option, the length of your holiday trip cannot exceed 45 days if you’re under 70 years old. Additionally, for people over 70 it cannot exceed 31 days (AllClear Gold and Gold Plus policies).
Please note that all trips are required to start and finish within the UK.
Key benefits of cover
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £5,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All ages. All medical conditions. All destinations.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then select the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesA summary of the quotes offered will then be provided for you to review. You can save your quotes or proceed to purchase at this stage.
Our 5 star Trustpilot rating
Five-Stars! A short and simple answer from our customers say it all.
We’re happy to have 1000s of satisfied customers. The most recent customer reviews are available for you below.