Travel insurance to cover chickenpox
Chickenpox travel insurance covers you if you if you are currently living or have just recovered from chickenpox and wish to travel with peace of mind. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies, even those related to COVID-19, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and give you the support you need if you have any medical problems while you are away.
At AllClear, we’ve provided specialist travel insurance since 2000 which covers more than 1300 medical conditions. If you have had treatment for chickenpox within the last 2 years or have been prescribed medication for it within the last 5 years, then you will need to declare this condition and purchase chickenpox travel insurance.
Single trip or annual multi-trip travel insurance?
You will need to decide if you need travel insurance for chickenpox for only a single trip. This policy is the best option if you only have one holiday planned for the year.
However, if you have several holiday plans laid out for the entire year, then the annual multi-trip policy will likely be the more cost-effective option for you. With this option, the length of your holiday trip cannot exceed 45 days if you’re under 70 years old. Additionally, for people over 70 it cannot exceed 31 days (AllClear Gold and Gold Plus policies).
Please note that all trips are required to start and finish within the UK.
Benefits of AllClear Cover
|Emergency medical expenses and Repatriation costs||Up to £10m||Up to £15m||Up to £15m|
|Cancellation* and Curtailment||Up to £2k||Up to £15k||Up to £25k|
|Extended cover||30 days FREE||30 days FREE||30 days FREE|
|Friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19||Up to £2k||Up to £2k||Up to £2k|
|Travel Delay||Up to £100||Up to £350||Up to £500|
|Cost of return flight due to COVID-19|
|Personal Belongings||Up to £2k||Up to £2.5k||Up to £3k|
|Personal liability||Up to £2m||Up to £2m||Up to £2m|
|Legal protection cover||Up to £50k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k|
|* If you buy a policy which includes cancellation cover|
|All these figures are per person and per trip|
Will you be covered if you’re travelling during the COVID-19 pandemic?
There are three things to check so that you can make sure you're covered:
- You must be fit to travel
- The FCDO must NOT have advised against travel to your destination - check the FCDO travel advice
- You must follow the local government advice for your destination, checking and following their guidelines and entry requirements
You can then be covered for emergency medical expenses and cancellation for a positive diagnosis of COVID-19, with AllClear travel insurance with enhanced Coronavirus cover. Existing policyholders should read our Frequently Asked Questions if your trip is affected by Covid-19.
Simple 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star Trustpilot rating
Five-Stars! A short and simple answer from our customers say it all.
We’re happy to have 1000s of satisfied customers. The most recent customer reviews are available for you below.