Comprehensive travel insurance in the UK
When looking for the most comprehensive travel insurance from a provider in the UK, you need to be reassured that your medical conditions will be covered. Comprehensive travel insurance should also offer cover to any travellers regardless of age.
With a mission statement that includes ‘any condition. Any age. Anywhere’, AllClear has insured well over 500,000 travellers since it was launched back in 2000 and has offered cover for over 1300 different medical conditions.
The main benefits of cover
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All medical conditions. All ages.
Providing genuine choice
Back in 2009, our website and contact centre offered comprehensive travel insurance but only for two products. As online expectations demanded more and more choice, AllClear adapted to launch the first medical travel insurance comparison website in 2010, offering products from other medical travel insurance providers. AllClear now offers genuine choice and fair pricing delivering the best comprehensive travel insurance service in the UK.
Annual multi-trip or single trip fully comprehensive travel insurance?
It’s important that you carefully consider what might best suit your holiday plans to ensure you get the fully comprehensive travel insurance you need.
If you’re not sure what your longer travel plans are or you have only booked one trip; it’s likely that a single trip fully comprehensive travel insurance policy would be your favoured choice.
Single trips could also appeal if you want to have a longer stay overseas in one particular destination where you could be covered for up to 92 days.
Fully comprehensive travel insurance for annual multi-trip policies work well where a series of holidays are planned over a 12 month period. Some of these trips may be short-haul, some to more exotic destinations, but it’s very important to understand that for each trip planned your journey must start and finish in the United Kingdom.
Please check the policy wording of your favoured provider before buying if you’re unsure.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Does your age affect whether you can obtain cover?
The best comprehensive travel insurance products should still be able to offer a quote regardless of age. It is a recognised fact that medical conditions do increase the older you get so it can affect the premium paid.
AllClear Gold and Gold Plus policies have no age limits.