Crohn’s disease travel insurance
If you have Crohn’s disease you’ll know how important it is to have comprehensive Crohn’s disease travel insurance to cover your medical condition when travelling abroad. If you’ve previously struggled to get travel insurance, AllClear could help.
Providing you have fully declared your Crohn’s disease, a comprehensive policy should cover you:
- For mild or severe Crohn’s.
- To access a 24 hour emergency medical assistance line from your destination if you need unplanned medical treatment.
- To claim for any medical treatment and medication*.
To obtain your Crohns Travel Insurance quote, we need from you the following information:
- Type of Crohns Travel Insurance Policy you want to obtain (e.g. Irritable Bowel Disease)
- Details of your Crohns Disease (and any other pre-existing medical conditions)
- Complete our Simple Medical Screening Process
*Providers will vary, so do check the cover limits of the policy you intend to purchase.
Key benefits of cover
- Medical expenses covered up to £20,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £5,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- Any age. Any medical condition. Any destination.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
We offer a straightforward quote process to get you covered
Our 5 star Trustpilot rating
What our customers say
Getting travel insurance with Crohn’s disease
Declaring your Crohn’s disease is vital when completing the quote journey so that you’re covered for any Crohn’s related treatment or complications that could potentially arise while you’re on holiday.
What medical conditions related to Crohn’s disease do you cover?
We are also able to offer cover for ulcerative colitis and irritable bowel disease.
Your Crohn’s disease isn’t severe, do you still need to declare it?
While your Crohn’s disease may be under control with medication, it’s still extremely important that you declare it. If you require medical treatment or need more medication due to damage or loss, and you fail to declare your condition, you wouldn’t be covered should you need to make a claim relating to your Crohn’s disease.
How is your premium for Crohn’s disease calculated?
Your premium will be calculated once you have answered the questions within the medical screening process about your trip length, destination, age and medical conditions. Your premium will then reflect your specific circumstances following the details you have entered.