Dementia travel insurance
Having dementia does not need to limit you or your loved ones’ travel experiences. This is particularly true if you have the best dementia travel insurance for your needs. At AllClear, we are specialist providers of medical travel insurance. We cover a variety of medical conditions including dementia. If you have dementia we can assure you that you are receiving the travel insurance suitable for your needs through AllClear.
Providing you have fully declared your dementia status, a comprehensive policy should cover you:
- For mild or severe dementia.
- To access a 24-hour emergency medical assistance line from your travel destination if you need emergent care.
- To claim for any medical treatment and medication.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £20,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £5,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- Any age. Any medical condition. Any destination.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
The importance of travel insurance with dementia
Your loved one’s dementia is not that severe. Do you still need to declare their condition on your travel insurance policy quote?
Every individuals’ specific grade of dementia will vary. However, it’s very important that you declare your dementia on your travel insurance regardless of its severity. We understand that travelling and taking a break is something most people love to do. We want to ensure that you or your loved one travelling with dementia have the necessary cover while your travel.
Once you declare dementia, you will have peace of mind knowing:
- Unexpected medical care is covered through your dementia travel insurance.
- Claims for medications or lost devices will be covered by your travel insurance.
AllClear is a leading provider of dementia travel insurance. We’re also a specialist in travel insurance for other pre-existing medical conditions. We have a 5 star Trustpilot rating and you can read all our reviews of those who took the AllClear journey and now confidently travel with medical travel insurance.