Does fibromyalgia affect travel insurance?
As a specialist medical travel insurance provider, we’re happy to offer you fibromyalgia travel insurance. Since our launch in 2000, we’ve covered over 1300 different medical conditions including fibromyalgia (FMS).
Travel insurance for fibromyalgia: Single trip or annual multi-trip policy
You can take out travel insurance with fibromyalgia for a single trip or annual multi-trip policy. Your choice will depend on your travel plans over the next year.
If you’ve several holidays planned then an annual multi-trip fibromyalgia travel insurance policy may be your best option. If you only have one holiday planned, a single trip policy will probably suit you.
However, please note that with an annual multi-trip policy each holiday cannot be longer than 45 days if you’re under 70, or 31 days if you’re over 70.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
Travel insurance to cover fibromyalgia
Our website only offers you AllClear’s own products, but also products from a number of carefully selected providers. That’s because we want to provide genuine choice when choosing your FMS travel insurance policy.
Here at AllClear our simple quote process means you can save both time and money. Simply answer the questions relating to your FMS. It’s important that you answer all the questions correctly in order to get an accurate quote.
You’ll then be offered various quotes, which vary in their cover levels. We recommend that you review the policy wordings from the providers very carefully to make your choice.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
We offer a straightforward quote process to get you covered
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.