Golf Travel Insurance
Whether you’re putting in Portugal or teeing off in Turkey, you should consider buying a specialist golf travel insurance policy.
Quality golf cover comes with a range of additional extras that are essential if you’re going on a golf holiday, giving you peace of mind and ensuring you can head to the green and play worry-free as much as you like during your break abroad.
Here’s what to look for when you’re buying insurance for your golf holiday.
Why Do I Need Golf Holiday Insurance?
If you’re planning on playing golf on holiday, it’s essential to make sure you are properly covered by your travel insurance. Golf might not be an extreme sport, but there are still risks.
Every golfer will testify that clubs aren’t cheap and if you’re heading off on a golfing trip, the last thing you will want is to lose your clubs or have them damaged without insurance in place. Lost equipment, pre-booked green fees and the elusive hole-in-one could all cost you money if something went wrong, so proper cover is essential.
Many policies available on our website offer some level of golf cover, whether it be included as standard or as an add-on, so it’s important to compare policies.
With an AllClear policy, specialised golf cover can be added during your quote after you chose your policy. During the ‘Extras’ section, tick ‘Golf Cover’ if it’s available to add it to your policy.
Benefits of an AllClear Policy with the Golf Cover Add-On
Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000
Up to £750 insurance for Golf Equipment
£375 for unused Green Fees
Hole-in-one cover up to £100
All Medical Conditions. All Ages. All Destination.
All figures are per person, per trip.
What Does Golf Cover Include?
What’s included in your golf insurance will vary between providers, but at AllClear we provide the following with our Golf Cover add-on:
- Loss and replacement golf equipment – we’ll cover the replacement or repair of your golf equipment (making allowances for wear and tear and depreciation) or hired golf equipment if it is lost, stolen or damaged during your trip. This includes clubs, balls, bags, your personal trolley and golf shoes.
- Lost green fees – this will cover unused green fees If you’ve booked to play golf before your trip commenced but can’t play because of an injury or illness, the occurs during your trip (you’ll usually need confirmation of this from a doctor) and you can’t get a refund.
- Hole-in-one cover – one of golf’s great traditions! If you hit a hole-in-one, you must buy a round of drinks at the clubhouse. It could be an expensive achievement so we’ll cover this up to £100 per game!
Get Online Quotes in 3 Simple Steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Golf Travel Insurance With Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
If you have a medical condition, it’s always important to declare them when applying for a quote.
If you get an injury because of an existing condition while playing golf, your insurance may not cover the costs of treatment if you haven’t declared it. Plus, if you can’t use green fees because of an undeclared medical condition, you won’t be covered.
AllClear can cover over 1300 medical conditions, and we’re experts in medical travel insurance since the year 2000.
Why More Than 3 Million People Have Chosen AllClear
We compare cover from up to 61 insurance providers, and 97% of customers rate us ‘Great’ or ‘Excellent.’
Clear and concise instructions and easy to follow website, as I needed medical cover & golf cover and lots of insurance sites I looked at were difficult to find both!”
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
We hope you found this information helpful and you enjoy your next golfing trip!
If you’d like to start a quote, click the quote now button below.
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.