Gout travel insurance
AllClear is the specialist in medical travel insurance and has covered over 1300 medical conditions since 2000. So if you’re planning a holiday abroad and require gout travel insurance, please read on!
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
Do you need travel insurance to cover your gout?
If you or a loved one has gout and are planning a trip abroad then it’s vital you get comprehensive medical travel insurance to cover your gout.
If you don’t declare your gout when purchasing travel insurance, you may not be covered should you need medical treatment for your gout while abroad.
Whether it’s a single trip policy or an annual multi-trip policy that you need, we can help you find the best cover and offer you answers to your questions on gout travel insurance.
Do you have to declare occasional gout for holiday insurance?
The answer to this is yes, if it fits within the medical warranty which you read at the start of the quote process. While everyone’s personal condition may vary, if you experience gout, even occasionally, then it is important to declare.
You can find out more about the medical warranty and what it means here.
AllClear gives you choices
At AllClear, we understand our customers and their medical conditions which is why we strive to offer you honest choices!
Thanks to our helpful comparison tool, we work with trusted providers who are able to offer quality gout travel insurance options. This means you can compare quotes from a range of providers all in one place, saving you time and money.
However, when completing your gout travel insurance quote process, please consider the length of your trip as cover may depend on your age. If you are 70 or above, your holiday can last up to 31 days. If you are under 70 then your holiday can be a maximum of 45 days.
At the end of the process you’ll be shown quotes from providers with policies right for you. At this stage you’ll be able to view policy details before you purchase allowing you to see exactly what you’ll be covered for.
Our 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star Trustpilot rating
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.