Travel insurance for people with Haemophilia
If you have haemophilia you may have found it more difficult finding medical travel insurance. However, we’re here to help you get the haemophilia travel insurance that you need and deserve, whether it be for a single trip or for multiple trips within the same year. We’ll also help you save money and find the insurance that’s right for you. We do this by allowing you to compare between multiple policies.
We started AllClear back in 2000 because we recognised that it was difficult for people with pre-existing medical conditions to find travel insurance! We became the very first UK insurance specialist in providing medical insurance to those with pre-existing medical conditions.
We’re proud to have covered more than 1.8 million people! Moreover, we have provided our customers with comprehensive travel insurance involving more than 1300 different medical conditions!
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £5,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All ages. All medical conditions. All destinations.
Why you need haemophilia travel insurance
Any claim you would like to make related to your haemophilia will only be covered if you have declared haemophilia when purchasing your insurance.
So, be sure to declare haemophilia and any other medical conditions you may have as you don’t want to end up having to pay out of your own pocket. This is especially true if you are travelling to places like the United States where even a simple procedure and short hospital stay can be extremely expensive!
Get a quote from us for haemophilia travel insurance
The procedure to get a quote only takes a few minutes!
You’ll first need to give us some basic details about your trip, such as your destination and when you’ll be travelling. Next, you’ll need to declare your haemophilia and any other medical conditions you have. We’ll then ask you a few simple questions such as:
- What type of haemophilia do you have (haemophilia B, haemophilia C, factor 9 haemophilia, factor 11 haemophilia, etc.)?
- What type of treatment(s) do you take for your haemophilia?
- Will other people be travelling with you?
- What type of medication do you take for your haemophilia?
- Do you experience spontaneous bleeds?
Once you have answered these questions, you’ll receive one or more quotes from us. You’ll then have 7 days to review the quotes and decide whether or not to purchase one. If you wait until after 7 days, you’ll need to start the application over because the prices and terms we offer in the quotes we send you will expire after 7 days.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then select the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesA summary of the quotes offered will then be provided for you to review. You can save your quotes or proceed to purchase at this stage.
Do you need single trip cover or annual multi-trip cover?
If you are planning to take more than one trip over the course of a 12 month period, you may save a lot of money if you get annual multi-trip cover rather than single trip cover for each trip you take.
Trips covered by an annual multi-trip policy for haemophilia travel insurance must both start and end in the UK.