Travel insurance for hepatitis
Going on holiday with hepatitis shouldn’t be a problem as long as your doctor has declared your fit to travel and you’ve got hepatitis travel insurance.
As a specialist provider of medical travel insurance, we are able to offer hepatitis travel insurance that’s especially suited to those with hepatitis.
Since our launch in 2000, we have been able to cover over 1300 different medical conditions.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
Why get hepatitis travel insurance
Everyone needs to be insured when they go on holiday and it’s especially important if you have a pre-existing
medical condition. You must make sure you disclose all details of your hepatitis prior to your travel. This ensures you’ll be fully covered for your time away.
We want you to make the most of your holiday. By taking out hepatitis travel insurance with AllClear, you’ll have peace of mind should the pain flare up when you are away.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star Trustpilot rating
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.