Hernia travel insurance
AllClear is the hernia travel insurance specialist. Since it was launched in 2000, AllClear has covered well over 500,000 travellers. Our customers live with over 1300 different medical conditions. Undoubtedly in those half a million travellers will be many people declaring hernias.
Looking for hernia travel insurance after an operation? Perhaps you have a hiatus hernia? We at AllClear are confident that we will be able to provide a number of quotes for you to consider.
Via our AllClear website you will be able to go through a relatively simple and fast screening process. By declaring all your medical conditions, quotes for travel insurance with a hernia and travel insurance after a hernia operation will appear. We also offer cover for other forms of hernia. You can get cover for hiatus hernia travel insurance and travel insurance to cover inguinal hernia too.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All medical conditions. All ages.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our mission is to help people obtain travel insurance at a fair price regardless of their medical condition, their age or where they wish to travel to. To achieve this we don’t only offer AllClear products for travel insurance with a hernia. We also work with a number of other carefully selected travel insurance providers. As you will be given a number of hernia travel insurance quotes, please ensure prior to making your purchase decision, that you read the important information about cover levels and excesses. These do vary from provider to provider.
Travel insurance with a hernia cover benefits:
- Whether you opt for a single trip or annual multi-trip policy – no age restrictions apply.*
- Maximum 92 day trip duration for a single trip policy when purchasing online.*
- Maximum 45 day trip duration for each individual trip taken on an annual multi-trip policy.*
- You will have access to a 24 hour emergency assistance helpline.
- Up to £20,000,000 in emergency medical expenses.
*Cover levels from provider to provider do vary! Ensure you check these before purchasing!
Important information for hernia travel insurance
Do you need single trip or annual multi trip travel insurance for a hernia?
This very much depends on your travel plans and your personal circumstances. If you are seeking travel insurance after hernia surgery for example then there could be restrictions as to where and how far you can travel.
If that is the case then single trip cover would probably be your best option.
Generally these prove cost effective where you plan one relatively short trip or a series of short trips.
It could be that hernia and travel insurance cover is required for a much longer trip duration. An example might be a three month cruise. This trip length would exceed the maximum length of stay for any one trip for an annual multi-trip policy. You should therefore select a single trip hernia travel insurance option.
If a series of overseas trips are planned within a calendar year then an annual multi-trip policy would probably work best.
Are you travelling to a number of different countries in different regions of the world? If so, you must make sure that your hernia travel insurance annual multi-trip policy covers you for each region.
As the policy runs for 12 months it is vital that you notify us of any change in your health. This is very important. Please contact us immediately if you need to change your medical declaration.
Please note that there could be an additional premium to pay as a result of the change to your hernia travel insurance policy.
What other factors could affect the premium you pay?
The premium you pay to obtain travel insurance with a hernia can be affected by your age. Risk, sadly, does increase with age. Deciding to travel further afield or to countries where medical expenses are very high such as the USA, will also impact on premium. We will take the length of your trip into consideration too.
Finally the more complex your medical conditions the more likely it is that the premium will increase.
We need to assess the risk we are covering. By completing the screening process and declaring all conditions you help us to do that. By telling us where you want to travel to, how long you want to go for, how old you are and what medical conditions you live with, we can in most cases produce a range of competitively priced and fair quotes.