IBS travel insurance
Since launching in 2000, we’ve covered over 1300 different medical conditions. We provide IBS travel insurance to travellers for annual multi-trip and single trip policies. We’ve covered many travellers declaring irritable bowel syndrome as well as other digestive conditions.
With a variety of cover options to choose from, it is important that you get the right cover to suit your needs.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
IBS travel insurance and medical screening
We provide a quick and easy to follow screening process saving you both money and time.
The first part of the quote process involves answering questions on your medical history. Remember to declare any medical conditions that you have or have had.
Then, you will receive quotes for your travel insurance with IBS. We offer products from other specialist IBS travel insurance providers as well as AllClear. Different travel insurance providers offer varying levels of cover. So, it is important to review a provider’s policy wording before buying IBS travel cover.
Our 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.