Can you get travel insurance if you have kidney stones?
As a specialist provider of medical travel insurance, we’re able to offer kidney stones travel insurance. This can be taken out for a single trip, or as an annual multi-trip policy.
Since our launch in 2000, we have been able to cover over 1300 different medical conditions. Kidney stones is a relatively common problem, but some people suffer for longer periods of time and also get recurring incidences. This could easily ruin a trip, so it’s important that you’re covered.
Travel insurance cover for kidney stones: single trip or annual multi-trip policy
If you have several holidays planned, which vary in length and destination, then an annual multi-trip kidney stones travel insurance policy may be your best option. If you only have one trip planned to a specific destination, a single trip policy will probably suit you better.
However, please be aware that for annual multi-trip policies, all trips must start and finish in the UK.
Key benefits of cover
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
Travel insurance for kidney stones
Through our online comparison website, we offer our own products from a number of carefully selected providers. This is so you have a broad range of kidney stones travel insurance providers to choose from.
Here at AllClear, we’ve made our online screening process very quick and easy, meaning you save both time and money. Simply answer the questions relating to your kidney stones. Since kidney stones vary in severity and you could be in certain risk factor groups, it’s vitally important that you declare all the details in order to get an accurate quote. Once you’ve submitted all your information, we will present you with a number of quotes for your kidney stones travel insurance.
We recommend that you review the policy wordings from the providers very carefully as cover levels will vary.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.