What is liver cirrhosis?
Liver cirrhosis is when scar tissue starts to replace healthy tissue and blocks the flow of blood. This stops the liver functioning as it should and therefore, the body struggles to perform any of the functions that the liver controls. A common sign that something is wrong with the liver is the yellowing of the skin, known as jaundice. As we’re a comparison provider for medical travel insurance, we can offer liver cirrhosis travel insurance that’s tailored to your needs.
Since our launch in 2000, we have covered over 1300 different medical conditions.
Why get travel insurance with liver cirrhosis?
It’s important to be fully insured when you go on holiday, as you never know what may happen. This is even more important if you have a pre-existing medical condition.
We want you to make the most of your holiday. By taking out travel insurance for liver cirrhosis with AllClear, you’ll know you’re fully covered if you need emergency medical treatment relating to your condition while you are away.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
Your simple quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.