Lupus travel insurance
If you or a family member has lupus, then you know already the care that must be taken and the importance having lupus travel insurance has on the condition whilst travelling. Here at AllClear, we understand how vital this is and if you’re in need of comprehensive travel insurance that covers lupus, we are here to help!
As a trusted provider in medical travel insurance, we’re equipped to offer you the best plan to suit your health needs. AllClear offers travel insurance for lupus, leaving holiday makers with peace of mind right from day one.
Having fully declared your lupus fully, a comprehensive insurance plan should cover you:
- For mild or severe lupus.
- To use a 24 hour emergency medical assistance line from abroad.
- To claim for any unplanned medical treatment and replacement medication*.
*Providers will vary, so do check the cover limits of the policy you intend to purchase.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
Frequently asked questions
Your lupus isn’t very severe, should you still declare it?
While everyone’s condition is unique, it is highly important that you declare your lupus condition fully during the quote process. If you are in need of unexpected for your lupus while on holiday, and you do not declare your condition, you won’t be covered for the received treatments.
Your children have lupus, do you provide insurance for them as well?
Yes. AllClear is a specialist medical insurance provider that understands lupus can affect anyone regardless of age. We have no age limits on our AllClear policies.
How is your premium for lupus determined?
Your premium will be calculated based on the personal information provided within the quote process about you, your condition, and you trip details. Your quoted premium will reflect your unique situation based on the details you have provided.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star Trustpilot rating
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.