Lupus travel insurance
Lupus travel insurance covers you if you are living with lupus and wish to travel with peace of mind. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies, even those related to COVID-19, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and give you the support you need if you have any medical problems while you are away.
If you or a family member has lupus, then you know already the care that must be taken and the importance having lupus travel insurance has on the condition whilst travelling. Here at AllClear, we understand how vital this is and if you’re in need of comprehensive travel insurance that covers lupus, we are here to help!
As a trusted provider in medical travel insurance, we’re equipped to offer you the best plan to suit your health needs. AllClear offers travel insurance for lupus, leaving holiday makers with peace of mind right from day one.
Having fully declared your lupus fully, a comprehensive insurance plan should cover you:
- For mild or severe lupus.
- To use a 24 hour emergency medical assistance line from abroad.
- To claim for any unplanned medical treatment and replacement medication*.
*Providers will vary, so do check the cover limits of the policy you intend to purchase.
Benefits of AllClear Cover
|Emergency medical expenses and Repatriation costs||Up to £10m||Up to £15m||Up to £15m|
|Cancellation* and Curtailment||Up to £2k||Up to £15k||Up to £25k|
|Extended cover||30 days FREE||30 days FREE||30 days FREE|
|Friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19||Up to £2k||Up to £2k||Up to £2k|
|Travel Delay||Up to £100||Up to £350||Up to £500|
|Cost of return flight due to COVID-19|
|Personal Belongings||Up to £2k||Up to £2.5k||Up to £3k|
|Personal liability||Up to £2m||Up to £2m||Up to £2m|
|Legal protection cover||Up to £50k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k|
|* If you buy a policy which includes cancellation cover|
|All these figures are per person and per trip|
Will you be covered if you’re travelling during the COVID-19 pandemic?
There are three things to check so that you can make sure you're covered:
- You must be fit to travel
- The FCDO must NOT have advised against travel to your destination - check the FCDO travel advice
- You must follow the local government advice for your destination, checking and following their guidelines and entry requirements
You can then be covered for emergency medical expenses and cancellation for a positive diagnosis of COVID-19, with AllClear travel insurance with enhanced Coronavirus cover. Existing policyholders should read our Frequently Asked Questions if your trip is affected by Covid-19.
Frequently asked questions
Your lupus isn’t very severe, should you still declare it?
While everyone’s condition is unique, it is highly important that you declare your lupus condition fully during the quote process. If you are in need of unexpected for your lupus while on holiday, and you do not declare your condition, you won’t be covered for the received treatments.
Your children have lupus, do you provide insurance for them as well?
Yes. AllClear is a specialist medical insurance provider that understands lupus can affect anyone regardless of age. We have no age limits on our AllClear policies.
How is your premium for lupus determined?
Your premium will be calculated based on the personal information provided within the quote process about you, your condition, and you trip details. Your quoted premium will reflect your unique situation based on the details you have provided.
Simple 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star Trustpilot rating
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
 Based on Trustpilot reviews of all companies in the Travel Insurance Company category that have over 25,000 reviews as of May 2021.