Melanoma travel insurance
If you have melanoma and you’re looking for travel insurance, you’re certainly not alone. According to the British Skin Foundation, more than 100,000 new cases of skin cancer are diagnosed each year in the UK. About 13,000 of these cases are some type of melanoma. As the specialist travel insurance provider for pre-existing medical conditions, we’re here to help you get the melanoma travel insurance that you need.
We started AllClear in 2000 with the aim to help people with pre-existing medical conditions travel to destinations all over the world. We were the very first UK insurance provider to specialise in providing medical travel insurance to those with pre-existing medical conditions.
Since we started AllClear, we’ve covered more than 500,000 UK citizens! Moreover, we’ve provided our customers with comprehensive travel insurance for more than 1300 different medical conditions!
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All medical conditions. All ages.
Compare quotes from different providers
With AllClear there’s no need to shop around for your travel insurance. We compare quotes from multiple travel insurance providers. This means you can find the melanoma travel insurance policy to suit your specific needs.
Get a quote from us for melanoma travel insurance
Getting a quote only takes a few minutes!
You’ll first need to give us some basic details about your trip, such as your destination and when you’ll be travelling. Next, you’ll need to declare your melanoma and any other medical conditions you have. We’ll then ask you a few simple questions such as:
- What type of treatment have you received for melanoma?
- Have you completed your treatment?
- When were you diagnosed?
- What is your latest prognosis?
- Have you been admitted to the hospital in the last year for melanoma related treatment such as surgery?
- Are you currently in remission? If so, for how long?
Once you have answered these questions, you’ll receive one or more quotes from us. You can proceed to purchase or choose to save your quotes.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Do you need single trip cover or annual multi-trip cover?
We offer choice when looking for melanoma travel insurance
With our simple and confidential online medical screening journey, you can expect to save both time and money as you will receive a range of quotes to choose from.