Travel insurance with migraine cover
Symptoms of a migraine could include nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light plus they can last several hours and even days. If you suffer from migraines, then you are certainly not alone. Globally, approximately 12% of people are affected by migraines. Here at AllClear, we understand your need for migraine travel insurance and as the specialists in medical travel insurance, we are able to offer this cover.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
Travel cover for migraine
It is crucial that you declare all medical conditions, including migraine, before going on holiday so that you do not invalidate any claims. AllClear provides medical travel insurance for over 1300 medical conditions and have been doing so since 2000.
Frequently asked questions
Will declaring migraine on travel insurance increase your premium?
Your premium is calculated based on many factors including your medical conditions, trip length, choice of destination and age. Your premium will reflect these factors to ensure you’re fully covered.
Why doesn’t migraine travel insurance come up in the search results?
Try typing the first four letters in and hitting “search”. Your condition will then appear in a list of others and from there you can select it. If you are still having trouble finding your condition, look at our help article How to find your medical condition.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star Trustpilot rating
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.