Travel insurance for MND
AllClear was launched in 2000 as the first dedicated provider of medical travel insurance in the UK. In the past 16 years, AllClear has covered over 500,000 travellers with a comprehensive travel insurance policy for over 1300 different medical conditions. According to the NHS website, there are about 5000 people living with MND in the UK at any one time. As a specialist provider, we can offer cover if you’re looking for MND travel insurance, whether that is for single trip or annual multi-trip policies.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £5,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All ages. All medical conditions. All destinations.
Why it’s important to have travel insurance with MND
Standard travel insurance policies will often exclude cover for motor neurone disease or will decline you cover, so it’s vital that you declare your condition to a specialist insurance provider so that you have comprehensive travel insurance for MND in place.
If you don’t declare your condition and unfortunately have a medical emergency whilst travelling, you could be left paying an expensive hospital bill, as any claim could be invalidated. In some countries such as Spain and the USA, hospital costs can be extremely high.
Getting a quote for travel insurance with MND
Firstly, you will need to input your personal details and information about your trip. Secondly, you will then declare your motor neurone disease and any other medical conditions that you live with.
Then you will be asked some simple questions related to these conditions (but you will not need to know the names of any of your medications).
The types of questions asked will cover:
- Your type of motor neurone disease.
- Whether you use mobility aids?
- Whether you have ever had any problems with breathing or swallowing.
- Have you had any unplanned hospital admissions in the last year.
Once you have completed these questions, a selection of quotes will appear for you to consider. You have the option to save the quotes (which expire after 7 days) or proceed to make your purchase. At this stage, you can compare the different cover levels and benefits so that you can make an informed choice.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then select the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesA summary of the quotes offered will then be provided for you to review. You can save your quotes or proceed to purchase at this stage.
AllClear gives you choice
At AllClear, we offer our customers genuine choice with our quick and easy online medical screening process, aimed at saving you both money and time. There are also FAQs and a live chat option available to help you if you need it.
As our AllClear website brings you our own products, as well as products from a range of selected providers, we can offer a range of cover options with genuine choice and fair pricing.