Obsessive compulsive disorder travel insurance
As a specialist provider of medical travel insurance, we are able to offer obsessive compulsive disorder travel insurance that’s especially suited to those who are living with OCD.
Since our launch in 2000, we have been able to cover over 1300 different medical conditions.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £5,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All ages. All medical conditions. All destinations.
OCD and travel insurance
It is especially important to be properly covered on holiday if you have a pre-existing health condition. If you are living with OCD and travel insurance has been an issue for you in the past, then AllClear may be able to help you! We want you to make the most of your holiday, so by taking out OCD travel insurance with AllClear, you will be able to enjoy your holiday knowing you are fully covered.
Just make sure you disclose all the details of your OCD before you travel. This helps the insurance companies find the most appropriate cover for you and your OCD.
Travelling with OCD
Here are some things that might edit when you are travelling with obsessive-compulsive disorder:
- Bring hand sanitiser: if you are not a fan of germs, then hand sanitiser is essential for travelling. Even if germs do not bother you, it is still a useful thing to have on your holiday.
- Research your destination: your destination may have a different culture and it may be very different to what you’re used to. So, you may need time to prepare for it.
- Take your medication: if you are on a prescription medication, then ensure you have enough to last you for the entire trip.