Obsessive compulsive disorder travel insurance
OCD travel insurance covers you if you are living with OCD and wish to travel with peace of mind. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies, even those related to COVID-19, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and give you the support you need if you have any medical problems while you are away.
As a specialist provider of medical travel insurance, we are able to offer obsessive compulsive disorder travel insurance that’s especially suited to those who are living with OCD.
Since our launch in 2000, we have been able to cover over 1300 different medical conditions.
Benefits of AllClear Cover
|Emergency medical expenses and Repatriation costs||Up to £10m||Up to £15m||Up to £15m|
|Cancellation* and Curtailment||Up to £2k||Up to £15k||Up to £25k|
|Extended cover||30 days FREE||30 days FREE||30 days FREE|
|Friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19||Up to £2k||Up to £2k||Up to £2k|
|Travel Delay||Up to £100||Up to £350||Up to £500|
|Cost of return flight due to COVID-19|
|Personal Belongings||Up to £2k||Up to £2.5k||Up to £3k|
|Personal liability||Up to £2m||Up to £2m||Up to £2m|
|Legal protection cover||Up to £50k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k|
|* If you buy a policy which includes cancellation cover|
|All these figures are per person and per trip|
Will you be covered if you’re travelling during the COVID-19 pandemic?
There are three things to check so that you can make sure you're covered:
- You must be fit to travel
- The FCDO must NOT have advised against travel to your destination - check the FCDO travel advice
- You must follow the local government advice for your destination, checking and following their guidelines and entry requirements
You can then be covered for emergency medical expenses and cancellation for a positive diagnosis of COVID-19, with AllClear travel insurance with enhanced Coronavirus cover. Existing policyholders should read our Frequently Asked Questions if your trip is affected by Covid-19.
OCD and travel insurance
It is especially important to be properly covered on holiday if you have a pre-existing health condition. If you are living with OCD and travel insurance has been an issue for you in the past, then AllClear may be able to help you! We want you to make the most of your holiday, so by taking out OCD travel insurance with AllClear, you will be able to enjoy your holiday knowing you are fully covered.
Just make sure you disclose all the details of your OCD before you travel. This helps the insurance companies find the most appropriate cover for you and your OCD.
Travelling with OCD
Here are some things that might edit when you are travelling with obsessive-compulsive disorder:
- Bring hand sanitiser: if you are not a fan of germs, then hand sanitiser is essential for travelling. Even if germs do not bother you, it is still a useful thing to have on your holiday.
- Research your destination: your destination may have a different culture and it may be very different to what you’re used to. So, you may need time to prepare for it.
- Take your medication: if you are on a prescription medication, then ensure you have enough to last you for the entire trip.