Pneumonia travel insurance
If you have had pneumonia and are prone to chest and lung related illnesses, then purchasing pneumonia travel insurance is the best way to ensure you’re covered throughout your trip.
If you’ve had pneumonia recently then it’s important to declare this when getting a quote for your travel insurance just in case you have further complications linked to your pneumonia while you’re away. If you fail to declare it, any medical treatment you need may not be covered.
Depending on how severe your pneumonia is or has been, it’s a good idea to check with your doctor that they’re happy for you to travel.
AllClear is the specialist in medical travel insurance and has covered over 1300 different medical conditions since 2000 including pneumonia.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £5,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All ages. All medical conditions. All destinations.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then select the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesA summary of the quotes offered will then be provided for you to review. You can save your quotes or proceed to purchase at this stage.
What will affect your premium?
Many factors are taken into consideration when your premium is calculated. These factors include:
Using more than 15 years of comprehensive claims data, we assess your medical conditions and the severity of them in order to calculate the level of risk and to determine the premium of our AllClear policies.
As we get older, we may become prone to more medical conditions and therefore more likely to make a claim. This is taken into account when your premium is calculated.
If you’re going away for a longer period of time, you may be more likely to have to make a claim so this is factored in to the premium given.
Some countries are higher risk than others and healthcare is more expensive in certain countries.
Your quote is offered on a mix of these factors and once it’s been given, you’ll be able to compare a range of quotes offered.
Single trip policy or annual multi-trip policy?
Which policy you go for will depend on how many times you intend to travel throughout the year. If you plan to travel just once throughout the year, then a single trip policy could be more cost effective, however, if you think you may travel more than once, then an annual multi-trip policy may actually work out cheaper for you.
Annual multi-trip travel insurance
With an annual multi-trip policy, you’ll be covered to take as many trips as you choose within the 12 month period.
Single trip travel insurance
If you’re travelling just once within the year then you may choose to go with a single trip policy. You’ll be covered for the exact number of days you choose when you select your dates.