Travel insurance for prostate cancer
Prostate cancer is the most common type of cancer in men and over 47,000 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer every year – that’s 130 men every day. If you’re planning a trip and need prostate cancer travel insurance then, as the specialists in medical travel insurance since 2000, AllClear could help.
Providing you have declared your condition, travel insurance with prostate cancer should cover you for*:
- Unexpected medical treatment including medical emergencies.
- Access to a 24 hour medical emergency assistance phonenumber.
- Any unplanned Prostate cancer medication you need.
*Providers will vary, so do check the cover limits of the policy you intend to purchase.
Key benefits of cover
- Medical expenses covered up to £20,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £5,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- Any age. Any medical condition. Any destination.
Frequently asked questions
You had brachytherapy for your prostate cancer, but can’t find this when trying to declare it?
You can’t find prostate cancer when you search for it, why is this?
Can you get travel insurance if you have prostate cancer?
AllClear is the specialist in medical travel insurance for pre-existing conditions. We are able to offer cover for a wide range of medical conditions including prostate cancer. When you go through our quote process you’ll be asked various questions about your prostate cancer to ensure your quote and cover are accurate.
If your prostate cancer is terminal, we may still be able to offer you cover. Terminal conditions are looked at on a case by case basis. If you would like a quote for terminal prostate cancer, please call 01708 339029.