Sciatica travel insurance
Sciatica is a common medical condition where pain radiates from the lower back, down to the leg. In most cases it goes away naturally within a few weeks although it can last a lot longer. As the specialist provider of medical travel insurance, we are able to offer sciatica travel insurance to those who want and need it.
Since our launch in 2000, we have been able to cover over 1300 different medical conditions.
Why AllClear sciatica travel insurance?
Everyone needs to be insured when they go on holiday even if you never need to make a claim, it’s always important to have the safety net and peace of mind. It is especially important if you have a pre-existing health condition. You must make sure you disclose all the details of your sciatica before you travel. This ensures you get the most appropriate cover for your sciatica.
We want you to make the most of your holiday. By taking out sciatica travel insurance with AllClear, your mind will be at ease should the pain flare up when you are away.
Since most sciatica pain can effectively be treated with painkillers, travel insurance with sciatica could cover the cost of your painkillers if you run out while you are on holiday.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All medical conditions. All ages.
Information on travelling with sciatica
At AllClear, we want to ensure that you have the best holiday possible. Here are some things you can do to help yourself when you are travelling with sciatica:
- You may want to book an aisle seat on the plane to give yourself more room.
- Reduce the load in your suitcase, as carrying a heavy bag could exacerbate your pain.
- Bring lots of water – you may need to take painkillers unexpectedly plus staying hydrated is important.
- Speak to the airline company upon arrival at the airport. They can assist you to your gate, or with your bags.
- Seek medical advice before you go and ask about any gentle exercises you can do while away.