Skin cancer travel insurance
Melanoma skin cancer is the 5th most common cancer in the UK. And, like other forms of cancer, it can make finding travel insurance more difficult. However, since 2000, we at AllClear have been providing travel insurance to people with pre-existing medical conditions. This has included providing specialist skin cancer travel insurance. We’re dedicated to making skin cancer travel insurance more accessible and easier to compare and buy. So, you can plan your trip and then lay back, relax and enjoy your holiday knowing that AllClear have you covered.
Our travel insurance for skin cancer provides cover for*
- A 24 hour emergency helpline for when you’re abroad. So, you have assistance for any medical emergency.
- Any unplanned medical treatment you may need while abroad.
- Replacement medication if yours needs replacing.
*Different provider’s policies vary so check your policy wording.
- We have been providing people with specialist skin cancer travel insurance since 2000. So, with a legacy of experience, you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.
- Clear, simple and quick. Our online quote process can be completed in minutes. You can also phone our dedicated Customer Care Team.
- Our AllClear policies have no upper age limit. So, you can find a quote no matter your age!
- Compare and review quotes using our online comparison site. Find the skin cancer travel insurance coverage that’s right for you.
What we cover!
- Medical emergency expenses.
- Cancellation/cutting short your trip.
- Personal property.
- Missed departure/travel delay.
- Winter sports.
- Golf cover.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £20,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £5,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- Any age. Any medical condition. Any destination.
Frequently asked questions
Your skin cancer is in remission, do you still need to declare it?
Yes. When searching for travel insurance after skin cancer you will still need to declare your past condition. If you have ever received a diagnosis of cancer you will need to declare it. For further information visit our help article: What you need to declare.
How does skin cancer affect travel insurance?
Once you have declared skin cancer we will ask some further questions. This will determine the level of severity of your condition. We will then calculate your premium using the information you have provided us.
What will affect the price of your policy?
We determine the price of your policy on many factors. These include: where you’re travelling to, how long you’ll be there, your age as well as any medical conditions you may have.
Single trip or annual multi-trip?
If you’re going on 2 or more trips in a year you may benefit from purchasing an annual multi-trip policy. A skin cancer annual multi-trip travel insurance policy offers cover for unlimited trips from the UK to your holiday destination within a year. The maximum duration for these trips varies between policies but is typically between 31 to 45 days.
If you need longer or if you only plan on travelling once within a year, then a single trip travel insurance policy may be better.