Travel insurance for skin conditions
The skin is the largest organ in the body, so it is no surprise that there are a several skin conditions you could be living with. Whether you have a common skin condition, such as eczema, acne or psoriasis we are able to offer skin conditions travel insurance to those who want and need it.
We are proud to cover travel insurance for bullous skin condition, a rare skin condition that results in large, fluid-filled blisters.
Here at AllClear, we have covered over 1300 different medical conditions since 2000, so we will be happy to provide you travel insurance for skin conditions.
Just click the button below to start your simple quote process.
Benefits of AllClear Cover
|Emergency medical expenses and Repatriation costs||Up to £10m||Up to £15m||Up to £15m|
|Cancellation* and Curtailment||Up to £2k||Up to £15k||Up to £25k|
|Extended cover||30 days FREE||30 days FREE||30 days FREE|
|Friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19||Up to £2k||Up to £2k||Up to £2k|
|Travel Delay||Up to £100||Up to £350||Up to £500|
|Cost of return flight due to COVID-19|
|Personal Belongings||Up to £2k||Up to £2.5k||Up to £3k|
|Personal liability||Up to £2m||Up to £2m||Up to £2m|
|Legal protection cover||Up to £50k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k|
|* If you buy a policy which includes cancellation cover|
|All these figures are per person and per trip|
Will you be covered if you’re travelling during the COVID-19 pandemic?
There are three things to check so that you can make sure you're covered:
- You must be fit to travel
- The FCDO must NOT have advised against travel to your destination - check the FCDO travel advice
- You must follow the local government advice for your destination, checking and following their guidelines and entry requirements
You can then be covered for emergency medical expenses and cancellation for a positive diagnosis of COVID-19, with AllClear travel insurance with enhanced Coronavirus cover. Existing policyholders should read our Frequently Asked Questions if your trip is affected by Covid-19.
Frequently asked questions
What type of skin conditions do you cover?
We are able to offer travel insurance for a wide range of skin conditions. Simply search for your skin condition when you’re declaring your medical conditions and it should appear.
You can’t find skin condition when you search for it. Why is this?
If the condition you’re searching for is not coming up, try typing the first four letters then click “search” and your condition should appear in a list of other conditions. From there, you’ll be able to select it.
If your skin condition is still not visible when you’ve searched for it, you can speak to one of our agents on Live Chat and they will be able to assist you further.
Simple 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star Trustpilot rating
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
 Based on Trustpilot reviews of all companies in the Travel Insurance Company category that have over 25,000 reviews as of May 2021.