Travel insurance for skin conditions
The skin is the largest organ in the body, so it is no surprise that there are a several skin conditions you could be living with. Whether you have a common skin condition, such as eczema, acne or psoriasis we are able to offer skin conditions travel insurance to those who want and need it.
We are proud to cover travel insurance for bullous skin condition, a rare skin condition that results in large, fluid-filled blisters.
Here at AllClear, we have covered over 1300 different medical conditions since 2000, so we will be happy to provide you travel insurance for skin conditions.
Just click the button below to start your simple quote process.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
Frequently asked questions
What type of skin conditions do you cover?
We are able to offer travel insurance for a wide range of skin conditions. Simply search for your skin condition when you’re declaring your medical conditions and it should appear.
You can’t find skin condition when you search for it. Why is this?
If the condition you’re searching for is not coming up, try typing the first four letters then click “search” and your condition should appear in a list of other conditions. From there, you’ll be able to select it.
If your skin condition is still not visible when you’ve searched for it, you can speak to one of our agents on Live Chat and they will be able to assist you further.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star Trustpilot rating
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.