Slipped disc travel insurance
Getting travel insurance after a slipped disc operation doesn’t have to be difficult and with AllClear it’s made easier. Even without surgery, knowing your insurance needs are covered if you have a slipped disc is vital. Providing your doctor has declared you fit to travel there’s no reason you can’t enjoy a trip away, however, having the correct insurance in place means you’ll be fully covered should you need any medical treatment while abroad.
Slipped disc travel insurance is made simple with AllClear. We are medical travel insurance specialists and we’ve covered over 1300 different medical conditions since 2000. Many people suffer from back and neck pain due to a slipped disc but as long as you have adequate cover, you should be able to head off on a relaxing holiday. We want to make travelling as stress free as possible.
Follow our online quote process then choose a slipped disc travel insurance policy to fit your needs.
Travel insurance after a slipped disc operation
Slipped disc travel insurance is available even if you have previously had surgery for your slipped disc. We offer inclusive and fair travel insurance for those who want and need it.
Your travel insurance needs to take account of your existing health conditions such as a slipped disc. This will give you adequate protection should your medical conditions cause problems whilst abroad.
The key benefits you can get
- Medical expenses covered up to £15,000,000.
- Cancellation and Curtailment covered up to £25,000.
- Personal Belongings covered up to £3,000.
- All conditions. All ages.
Get quotes in just 3 easy steps
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star rating on Trustpilot
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
† 3 months FREE and 20% discount offer applies to AllClear Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum annual policies only. Discount only applies to the base premium and does not apply to any premium generated to cover medical conditions. Offer expires on 14 July 2020 at 23:59.