Why do you need Travel Insurance for Norway?
Travel Insurance for Norway will cover you for medical emergencies, repatriation and cancellation costs. It’ll give peace of mind on your Norwegian getaway.
To help you travel safely, AllClear branded policies include Superior rated Covid-19 for FREE.
Comprehensive cover when travelling to Norway
Wondering what attracts over 500,000 British tourists to Norway every year?
You could see the Northern Lights; enjoy winter sports, or immerse yourself in one of Norway’s bustling Scandinavian cities such as Oslo.
As the UK’s No.1 for Travel Insurance2, AllClear can offer you:
- Coronavirus cover that has been rated Superior by a leading independent UK consumer champion
- Consideration of all pre-existing medical conditions
- Annual Multi-Trip and Single policies with Flexible cancellation cover and no upper age limits
Superior Covid-19 Travel Insurance for Norway
Did you know that at least 3 out of 4 over 50s (77%3) we surveyed feel more confident to travel in the next 12 months after receiving their full course of the Covid vaccine.
However, it is still important to stay safe when travelling. Covid Cover can protect both you and your trip.
CEO of AllClear Travel, Chris Rolland, said: “We’re moving toward a brighter future for travel. However, it’s important to stay safe. Enhanced Covid cover offers more than just freedom as people embrace their expanding opportunities to travel.”
When planning your trip to Norway, we recommend that:
- Check Norway’s entry requirements before travelling
- Be aware and follow any local restrictions in place (such as curfews or group size restrictions)
- Buy Enhanced COVID-19 cover
What should Travel Insurance for Norway Cover?
For reassurance when you travel, look for a policy that includes:
Medical expenses cover – make sure you buy a policy that covers unexpected medical expenses, including all pre-existing medical conditions.
Repatriation – A good policy will cover emergency medical expenses and cover repatriation (medical transport back to the UK).
Cancellation cover – If a Covid diagnosis or pre-existing medical condition means that you have to cancel your holiday, your policy should cover any financial losses
Personal property cover – Losing your luggage when travelling can be distressing. . Make sure your policy includes cover for your personal property.
Benefits of AllClear Cover
|Emergency medical expenses and Repatriation costs||Up to £10m||Up to £15m||Up to £15m|
|Cancellation* and Curtailment||Up to £2k||Up to £15k||Up to £25k|
|Extended cover||30 days FREE||30 days FREE||30 days FREE|
|Friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19||Up to £2k||Up to £2k||Up to £2k|
|Travel Delay||Up to £100||Up to £350||Up to £500|
|Cost of return flight due to COVID-19|
|Personal Belongings||Up to £2k||Up to £2.5k||Up to £3k|
|Personal liability||Up to £2m||Up to £2m||Up to £2m|
|Legal protection cover||Up to £50k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k|
|* If you buy a policy which includes cancellation cover|
|All these figures are per person and per trip|
Planning and protecting your holiday abroadThings to know before you go:
- Remember to check the latest travel advice from the FCDO for your destination. You will have no cover if you choose to travel against FCDO advice, unless that advice relates specifically to Covid-19 (check our Covid FAQs for more details)
- Check any entry requirements and quarantine requirements for your chosen destination
- Choose a Travel Insurance policy that includes Covid-19 Cover
- For information on how Covid might affect your trip, visit our dedicated FAQs page
Join the UK’s most trusted Travel Insurance provider1
Need premium Medical Travel Insurance that you can trust? It’s time you travelled with AllClear. 99%4 of customers would recommend us to family and friends.
Here’s what AllClear customers have to say about their Travel Insurance for Norway:
“Sorting this insurance for my mother was quick and easy, it was sorted in 10 minutes and really good and a good price THANKYOU for giving me peace of mind for my mother’s trip to Norway.” – Iona.
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
Simple 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Frequently asked questions
What does the GHIC cover in Norway?
A GHIC card can provide UK residents with emergency medical care in 27 EU countries when travelling.
However, the GHIC card will not cover you when visiting Norway or Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland. Therefore, it’s essential to have Travel Insurance in place before your Norwegian break.
What is Norway famous for?
Norway is a stunning destination known as ‘Land of the Midnight Sun’. It’s famous for its landscape which comprises lakes, mountains and forests. It’s a destination loved by those who love to ski and enjoy snow-dusted villages.
Written by Lydia Crispin, MA Content Creator at AllClear
Edited by Letitia Smith, M.Sc. Content Manager at AllClear
2 Ranked first Overall for Travel Insurance on SmartMoneyPeople.com from over 14,300 independent customer reviews on 27/01/2021.
3 Research-based those that took part in AllClear’s Summer Survey, July 2021. 1440 respondents.
4 Based on 166 AllClear customers surveyed in April 2021
 Based on Trustpilot reviews of all companies in the Travel Insurance Company category that have over 25,000 reviews as of May 2021.