Specialist liver disease travel insurance from AllClear
Liver disease travel insurance covers you if you are living with liver disease and wish to travel with peace of mind. This type of insurance covers you for medical emergencies, even those related to COVID-19, which is vital to prevent unexpected medical bills and give you the support you need if you have any medical problems while you are away.
Getting a quote for liver disease travel insurance needn’t be a difficult process. We offer multiple policies from different insurance providers in one place. Letting you choose the travel insurance which meets your requirements, and only displaying policies which offer fully comprehensive cover for your liver disease.
AllClear are the experts in specialist travel insurance for your medical conditions. 2 million people in the UK are living with liver disease, and it is a condition we have covered for many of our own customers. In fact, since the year 2000 we have covered over 1300 different types of medical conditions, for over half a million people.
This article will help you find the best live disease travel insurance, and explain the benefits of specialist cover from AllClear.
Benefits of AllClear Cover
|Emergency medical expenses and Repatriation costs||Up to £10m||Up to £15m||Up to £15m|
|Cancellation* and Curtailment||Up to £2k||Up to £15k||Up to £25k|
|Extended cover||30 days FREE||30 days FREE||30 days FREE|
|Friend or relative to travel from your home area to stay with you if you fall ill with Covid-19||Up to £2k||Up to £2k||Up to £2k|
|Travel Delay||Up to £100||Up to £350||Up to £500|
|Cost of return flight due to COVID-19|
|Personal Belongings||Up to £2k||Up to £2.5k||Up to £3k|
|Personal liability||Up to £2m||Up to £2m||Up to £2m|
|Legal protection cover||Up to £50k||Up to £50k||Up to £100k|
|* If you buy a policy which includes cancellation cover|
|All these figures are per person and per trip|
Planning and protecting your holiday abroadThings to know before you go:
- Remember to check the latest travel advice from the FCDO for your destination. You will have no cover if you choose to travel against FCDO advice, unless that advice relates specifically to Covid-19 (check our Covid FAQs for more details)
- Check any entry requirements and quarantine requirements for your chosen destination
- Choose a Travel Insurance policy that includes Covid-19 Cover
- For information on how Covid might affect your trip, visit our dedicated FAQs page
What we need to know about your liver disease
As you may know, Liver Disease is an umbrella term. We need to understand more about your condition, which enables us to offer you the most comprehensive insurance for your condition as possible. You can get liver disease travel insurance whether you have Cirrhosis, Hepatitis, Haemochromatosis, or any of the vast number of different liver problems. All you need to do is enter the name of your liver condition during the Medical section of you quote. Then you can compare multiple insurance providers to find the best travel insurance for liver disease for you.
Simple 3 step quote process
1. Call us or click a quote button on our siteOnce you are ready to start the quote process, the first step is to provide your personal details and information about your holiday plans.
2. Complete our simple medical screening processYou then declare the medical conditions for you (and any other travellers) and answer the specifically designed medical questions.
3. Get your quotesYou will then get your quotes and can either proceed to buy, or save your quote, at this stage.
Our 5 star Trustpilot rating
Read AllClear Trustpilot Reviews
 Based on Trustpilot reviews of all companies in the Travel Insurance Company category that have over 25,000 reviews as of May 2021.